Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noob

Noob

Random Points Counter : 3025
Random Reputation System : 0

Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi)   Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:58 am

With the rest of the team gathered, she along with the rest of the initiates now found themselves back in the comfort of their campus. She was very grateful for that... before sighing in exhaustion as well.

It seems that throughout the entire ordeal, she'd spent quite a lot of time immersed in her role as a medic that she didn't have the time to think about how tired she was. And she wasn't even in the thick of battle. So when Rysha left, presumably for the comforts of her bedroom, she couldn't blame her. At this point, all she wanted to do was to tuck in her bed and rest all day long, as well.

But first, she couldn't forget about Ragnora. "It was nice seeing you, Ragnora. Really," she spoke, seeing her regal form. At first, she might've been too shy and intimidated to approach her. But after getting to know her, Arnes felt kind of comfortable speaking to her.

"Wished we have more time to get to know each other, though." She added apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Random Points Counter : 8152
Random Reputation System : 21

PostSubject: Re: Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi)   Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Ragnora smiles warmly at Arnes when she is addressed. She herself has grown rather fond of the medic. Even though they had known each other for a short time, she felt as though they saw quite on the same level with one another. "The pleasure is mine Arnes, and you performed marvelously today... I must congratulate you on your efforts" She says, sheathing her blade now that they are back in the courtyard.

"And it is true, the Battlefield is a poor place for introduction" She says, bringing up her free hand and resting it on Arnes's shoulder comfortingly. "However, I would venture to guess that you would welcome some sleep before anything else right now" Her voice is kind. When she talks for an extended length of time it becomes rather apparent she has an unusual accent. She takes her hand off of the medics shoulder. "So please, go and take some rest, you have certainly earned it. If you'd like you are certainly more than welcome to find me when you have some spare time"

She herself had some reading to do as well. This world was quite a bit more volatile than she believed it was if there were demons here as well. And though she understood it was a strange manner of magic's that allowed it to be born, who was to say what other things could arise as a result of this? She needed to put her plan into action. She resolved to talk to Luex about doing so.

-

Mira, meanwhile, seems to think that the recruits have the best idea. She holds the crystal back out to Luex, her arms and hands wrapped delicately in their silver bandages "Here, Luex... Thank you, but I've got enough. I'll recover on my own from here." She says to him with a faint smile "But I think I need to sleep as well". She was exhausted. It had been a long time since she had exerted herself to this extent, and the first time she had to push herself since she had arrived. She had underestimated the land, she would have to be more cautious in the future.
Back to top Go down
Noob

Noob

Random Points Counter : 3025
Random Reputation System : 0

PostSubject: Re: Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi)   Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:31 am

Arnes merely chuckled sheepishly at Ragnora's compliment. In all honesty, she didn't felt like she did much. She simply did her duty as what any other Shieldkeeper medics would do. If anything, it was Royquin who should be thanked for organizing and ordering them around efficiently whilst fighting alongside the others.

However, there's no need for her newfound friend to know that. "Is it really that obvious? Though a rest sounds good right about now..." was her reply to the battlemaiden's guess and request for her to get some rest; rubbing one of her eyes sleepily. At her comment about being more than welcome to find and converse with her, Arnes smiled. "Then I'll be sure to do that. See you again, Ragnora,"

Retiring from the courtyard, the young medic now found herself within the confines of her familiar room. How odd. It hadn't even been a day since she left it, and yet it feels like she had been gone for a long, long time. Maybe it was because of the psychological trauma from the state of the previous town, she thought. Lying on her bed, she ponders about a few things before eventually drifting off to sleep. One such thought, was of how much she'd changed since then...
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Random Points Counter : 14335
Random Reputation System : 16

PostSubject: Re: Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi)   Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:14 pm

Luex takes back the crystal and pockets it. He says, "Alright, I'll join you in a bit. I just have some final business to attend to." He was tired, very so after fighting the demon. Still, he hadn't broken too much of a sweat and didn't need to bring out his chi to the fullest. Having also been through worst, he says, "Tomorrow though it seems like I'll have to take the student on a one day field trip down to Jimurishi."
Quickly casting a spell so only Mira could hear, "It seems like phoenixes aren't extinct here anymore."
Back to top Go down
http://www.SnipingYou^_^.com
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi)   Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:15 pm

Mira nods her head when Luex says he has some final business to attend to, smiling a bit when he mentions a field trip. Trying to imagine him taking the wide group of initiates that she had seen somewhere, especially after the battle yesterday. But when he casts the spell she gets it quickly before he says anything. Though her demeanor doesn't change at all, she pauses a moment when he says that, contemplating for only a brief second "Explain what you mean, Luex" She asks, looking at him and stretching out her limbs a little bit. "How do you know?" She inquires.

Ragnora, meanwhile, gives Arnes a "Farewell, Arnes. Sleep well" She had said to the mage. Before nodding her head and finding Luex in the dispersing crowd. However, when she sees his conversation with Mira she halts, a good distance away. Far enough away that her presence wouldn't be nagging at their conversation. Waiting patiently for him to be done.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi)   Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Luex says, "During the time at Weslow's reach, i got a call from a contact with some defectors arranging to leave and get out of Jirmushi. They claim they also would be bringing a phoenix that was cloned from ancient DNA from the facility. I have no reason to doubt them either as I've had a few people look into the facility's..background. The only thing they can confirm is its an illegal blacksite with no clear ties."
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi)   Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:30 pm

Mira pauses when hearing this before nodding her head "And you said you are going tomorrow? Where are you going to meet them?" She asks, running a hand through the full length of her brown hair. "Luex, I'm certain you realize this already. But a Phoenix here would be like you, a magical being in a non magical world. That could immediately make them a target... But unlike you, they haven't received your level of training. Are your defectors taking precautions?" Her voice is transparent. She's very concerned.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi)   Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:13 pm

Luex says, "I don't know what precautions they're taking, but i'll be sending an ice fairy to update them on my plan. The Fairy will be taking them to a contact, who'll get them on a flight for Pachio. That's also where the field trip will be and end once we transfer all over for a flight straight back here. That's plan A at least.."
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi)   Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:29 pm

That answer doesn't seem to sit well with Mira, but she knows at this moment she couldn't do anything if she tried. She had no magic remaining nor did she know where to go. This world was still foreign to her. She sighed a little "Alright... When is this field trip taking place? How long will it take them to reach there successfully?" Trailing the fingers of her left hand up her right arm absently "And plan B?" She smiles a little. Throughout all of their adventures they had never really had a plan B. If something went wrong, they usually just winged it. But she figured to ask anyways.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi)   Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Luex says, "plan B involves bringing in the black company mercs I'll have nearby and having them get the phoenix to the frozen ruins. Roy will then take over in charge and proceed as he sees fit."
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi)   Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:08 pm

Mira nods her head "I see... Let me know when you go on your field trip. I'll see if I've recovered enough to go along" She says, giving him a small smile "but for now, I need to sleep... I'm glad your safe, Luex" Giving him a quick hug before separating. "Speaking of.. I'll check up on Roy, first I think. Don't wait up, okay?" Her smile still on her lips but worry in her eyes as she turns and heads off, tracking Roy on where he went.

Ragnora approaches Luex shortly after Mira leaves "Luex. May I speak to you?" She requests, inclining her head. "I will make it swift"
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi)   Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:50 pm

Luex says, "And i'm glad you are safe too, Mira." He hugs her back and separates, saying as she walks off, "Okay, just make sure to be careful with him..". He wish he could erase the worry from her eyes, but Luex made a rule of never covering up how bad something might be. Lost in thought for a second, he blinks and looks over to Ragnora and says, "Of course, go ahead Ragnora."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi)   Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Weslow's Reach (Mu-Arishi)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2