Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fenix

Fenix

Random Points Counter : 8151
Random Reputation System : 21

Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Empty
PostSubject: Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory   Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:26 pm

Well since gaara posted the barbarians, i figured I'd post the ninja clan that Sayuki is in.
Clan name: The Shadows of Midnight
Type of races: Humans and a few others
History: Founded by four families, every child of this family is trained in the ways of the ninja from a young age, and every ninja in this clan is elites, though there are still elites of those elites, and the three master ninja's over those. There are also different branches of this clan. The clan consists of about 200 members
Code:
Do not fine for your deeds
Do not kill unless attacked or someone else is attacked first
Defend the defenseless
Revenge is not a justified reason, unless it is a fellow clan member that is killed
We are not ninja's for hire, we do deeds that aid innocents, not take contracts.
If you are present to someone dying, ask them if they have a request, if it's at all possible, uphold it.
Do not kill senselessly nor spread our order around freely.
Do not invite a commoner into our temples.
If someone knows about us and wishes to join, they will be subjected to the ninja master for observation.
Positions:
Common-75%
Elites: 13%
Master Ninjas: Three
Leader: One
Advisers: 10
Council: 18
Strengths: Common ninjas are elite as is, and using traps and stealth can kill off nearly anything, the elite ninja's rarely leave the temple, but they are very powerful, one of them, they are human mind you, can match up a Leafrunner in a battle (Which is saying something.) . The master ninja's are few for a reason. Right now there is only two, but they are insane fighters, their tactics and weapon skills are polished, they uphold the code and do whatever they can for the clan. The Leader has only ever been seen by the council, advisers, and the master ninja's, so he is a mystery.
Advancements come when the Master ninja's and leader decides they have proved themselves worthy of it. When a master ninja is being offered a position, the advisers and council must agree on it, and the leader has no say in it.

And while I'm at it, i want everyone to understand how powerful this Glave of elves is so it's not underestimated anymore.

This is my #1 most powerful faction i have, don't underestimate them <.<
Glave: The Leafrunners
Race; Elves
Numbers: around 300
Ruler: Glenwing
These are extremely elite of the elite elves, though they think not of themselves that way. They are chancefully powerful, pure beings. They allow no one with a dark aura into their Glave, and even then you'd have to be lucky to chance upon it. They are powerful to the extreme, one of them by themselves just by physical prowess can kill 50 normal humans, at least, sometimes more, before it falls. But combined with magic they are truly powerful beings. Their magic amount and aura by themselves can match a elite magi, but the way they use it is truly superb, they get the maximum efficiency out of the smallest use, and have a powerful magic immunity. They haven't been provoked to war for a very long time though, and so their power is underestimated, one of them has died recently for the first time in 250 years though, and they are somewhat solemn from the loss. And very few know about them. Only about five humans are friends of this clan. The elf friends of this clan can do anything while there almost, including take refuge there if they are pursued. Their respectful and gentle, despite their amazingness as warriors. All my elven characters are members with special gifts that are in this clan. One to three of these elves can match nearly any hero in a battle. So once again, don't pick a fight with them or underestimate them. And Glenwing is one of my most powerful rp chars, my fourth, right under an absolutely epic mage, so that makes them even more formidable. But side from being truly amazing warriors, they are kind beings and will not fight unless fought first. With everything that has happened recently they are starting to become uneasy, and are strengthening the already uber powerful wards that are hiding their glave and everything else, so in addition to one thousand years of powering and fool proofing these wards, it is not impossible to get into if your related to darkness, but once you enter you will feel mortal and absolutely insane agony, and death if in for to long and the deeper in you get, and even by pure spirits NOTHING magical can pass through, by that i mean no spells of seeing the forest, or teleporting into it. You will just run into an invisible wall that once hit will counter hit. They are training now should anything threaten their glave, and they will not rush anything, but now if Luex, for instance, were to enter their glave with his Chaos aura, they would reject him despite of his pure aura as well, and no intervention on Mira's behalf could stop that.

Last edited by Fenix on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory   Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:54 am

Lo and Behold my future factions/races!!!
Race: Hellfire Legionares
Information: So very little is known about them, due to the fact they were recently discovered. When (Insert a Faction here) Found a planet that seemed to be on fire, like the sun only temperature wise much much lower, they didn't know what to think of it, but agreed it was curious, and tried to explore it, but with machines it melted their mechanics, and with normal troops, it pretty much burned them alive. So... It took advanced suits and/or mechanics to explore it, but when it was there was a unique race that were there, they seem to use armor that has a medieval look to it, and their weapons only seemed to prove that theory, but their weapons were on fire, and they seemed totally unaffected by the planets atmosphere.
Secrets revealed: They have very small air fighting capabilities, but they are VERY endurable, there are few of them, but they are truly amazing warriors, each weighs about four tons, but from their blades they can cut anything, they seem to have absorbed the fire from their planet through god knows how many eras they have been living there (I have a reason for this, so it's not magic!) they can project the fire, or recreate it anywhere, including inside the engine of a tank, or in the inside of a soldier, causing either the vehicle to explode, or instant death to a normal soldier. Their armor seems totally bullet proof, plasma weapons don't pierce them, but they do hurt them. They can project the fire in a wave, or in a wall, and their agility is surprising despite their massive weight, and they have super level intelligence.
Their Leader: A giant essentially, he is about thirty five feet tall, and sits on a throne they handicrafted from metals and their own flame, he could wipe out an army by himself, even of the most elite of the elites, but as i said their weakness is air combat. If you wish to be an ally of this race, none of them will consent to it until their leader approves it, they are extremely noble and respectful toward their leader.
Their appearances vary, but here is a picture of what they essentially look like:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Hellfire+Legionare+%28future%29

Race Name: They are unnamed
Information: A rather animal like race, their extremely extremely EXTREMELY vicious and powerful creatures. The males are larger, and less agile, but more humane. They are also stronger, and very vicious should they decide to attack. There are fewer males then females by a 1/3 ratio. Females are the dominant gender, they are smaller, but much much much more agile, they aren't as bulky as the males, but much more vicious, and extremely territorial and protective of their young. Normally it takes a TON to keep them from attacking you, but if they have young ones around them, good luck getting within a twenty foot radius and getting out alive. The older ones are capable of understanding human speech, they don't stop growing until they die, and since their lifespans vary, they can have pretty darn big sizes. Their young are protected by their parents until they gain their armor, then the parents still watch over them, but give them more independent rights. They can move, breathe, and navigate through space using a odd muscle in their tail.
Characteristics: Unbelievably fast, and agile, even the males. Their claws can tear anything in two almost, no armor can hold them back. They don't breathe through oxygen, they take gas in the air radiated from stars, though they can live on air as well. They are some of the most evolved predators. Their tail has a spike on the end of it that is very accurate. They can pierce a heart without glancing at their enemy. They can see on thermal vision, night vision, and normal vision, in other words they can see and hunt in any scenario. They're senses are close to unrivaled, they can detect someone or something within a fifty foot radius, sometimes larger. They can climb on walls, up walls, they can move through outer space, and when they want to raid a planet, they seem to fold in on themselves, and look like a common meteorite, their armor absorbs the heat, and force of impact upon landing. They are on three different planets, one of them being their home planet.
Leader: A truly monster-like creature of epic proportions, no one has seen her full body, or even herself. If you wish to ally with them, the leader must approve it. Rather then a Alpha male, there is a Alpha female, this female is intelligent, and can speak in humane tongue, so she won't kill without reason. But that doesn't mean her children won't... So watch out.
Picture of Female:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Locust
Picture of Male:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Locust+2

Last edited by Fenix on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory   Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:24 pm

#2 Most Powerful
LET THE DWARVEN RACE SHINE!!!
Empires Name - Shrring un ye Grims'boreth (Glory of the Gods)
Information - Unrivaled metal crafters, their structures they build are very firm and strong, and can hold up against the worst of sieges. Their equipment they build are amazing and powerful, they have very advanced siege works, their average catapult is impressive by itself. The empire itself is HUMONGOUS, but they don't branch off very far from their Empire. They have three Major holding points, all of which are marvelous to behold and are generally in mountains, and seem like they were crafted by gods, and seven branching castles from their holding points, all of which are stragetically positioned to hold out in a siege, and they have a few surrounding villages like farms and stuff, but nothing big. They hate wasting resources despite their vast amounts of it, and don't like to go through with expanding unless they know it's worth the investment. They are a deadly empire, because their warriors are extremely skilled, and stronger then the average human. They are extremely endurable and can march for a day in full body armor without breaking stride or stopping, and can hold up for days in a battle with only brief respites. They are somewhat stubborn in political and boundary matters, but invaluable as allies as long as you don't attempt to command them without their king's instructions that they were to be commanded by a certain group. The foundation of the Empire exists of six clans, each specializing in it's own field and detail, though they are all great in doing it, some groups just do it better than others. They are invaluable allies and can turn the tide of battle whether it be physically or equipment wise, or just with supplies.
Clans-
Isidar Hirna (Star Statue) - These are the building constructs. They can make buildings so endurable a flaming trebuchet or catapult shot will not break them, and can lay out plans for something that seems impossible normally but they put it down and make it possible.
Carn un Ingiet (He of Metal ) - These are the metal workers, they can make a sword so grand it can't be dented nor broken, and an axe with a blade so sharp it can cut through a log, yet so durable it does not break should it hit metal. Seldom few are like that though, just very important ones. Even the general majority though is beyond the humans finest works. Their armor is just the same.
Edraz Ikonoka (The stone is Whole ) - These are the ones who work underground, as tunnel crafters or anything else. They can build base foundations that are neigh indistructable, or can build a city on top of a network of tunnels, interlinking and invaluable for transportation.
Drajl un Otho (Spawns of Might) - These are the primary defenders and attackers. They live up to their name 100% in battle.
Shrring Ingiet (Shining Metal) - These are primary miners, they can practically sense where gem stores are vast, and they can identify the smallest flaws of a gem, or metal, and can decide where it is best used anywhere. Nothing escapes their practiced eye
Grims'boreth Ethgri (Gods Constructors) - They create the structures that stun any living creature and create the most beautiful structures seeming like they were carved by gods.

Alliances - Exile,while they were in hiding these dwarves built a major holding spot by their barrier. After they broke through, the alliance was made as the dwarves did not believe the tales of them being monsters.
Enemies - Chaos, they will hunt them down and fight them until they are destroyed.

Their Leader - A ancient king, incredibly wise, but also incredibly strong. Age has not dimished his presence. His power eminates from him, and he is a great combatant, though he cannot use magic of any kind. He can use his physical abilities to make it seem like magic though. He trusts seldom few people, and rarely meets with anyone outside his empire, but he is wise, and will meet with those who truly need it.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory   Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:04 am

Order: The Crystal Knights.
Abilities: They are but human, but fierce warriors, and through magic and imbueding they have become truly fearsome. They reside in ice, and have been practically bonded to it. They use crystals from ice for their armor, weapons, and shields. They have abilities no human could dream of, including the ability to control magic. They are crusaders as well, fighting for holyness and all such things along with it. That aside they can create things from ice, statues, anything and it has such beauty to it. They are a small, but cream of the elite order, the only things born into it are the princess and prince. All else must prove their worth and willingness to tribute to it to be let in. Even outside of their icy domain they are incredible warriors, they are strong in both magic and physical techniques, and capable of bringing down a castle from the outside without siege engines. They prefer not to get involved with outsider affairs, their king refuses it, but the prince is all for it with the chaos threat and everything else happening, and the princess, meanwhile, has a nuetral stand still on it. But they are invaluable allies, and where as they are rarely ever commanded or will come when called, they always seem to be there when you need them the most. There are only about 500 of them total, including their golems, which are frightening beats unto themselves and can meld out of anywhere that has ice, but there aren't a lot of them, and they're sure not as powerful as the leafrunners, not even close. But they are sure powerful and valuable allies to have, they don't have resources, never needed them, so they make up for it in manpower, and have more of it vs the pheonix knights, but they don't have as many people. The Pheonix knights are their sworn enemies.

Allies - None of yet.

Enemies - The Pheonix Knights.

Typical Knight:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Crystal+Knight
Golemn:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Crystal+Knight+2
King:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Crystal+Knight+King
Prince:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Crystal+Knight+Prince
Princess:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Crystal+Knight+Princess

Order: Pheonix Knights.
Abilities: The opposites of the Crystal Knights. They are a larger order, they have no golems, but both knights and spell caster divisions. They are an all female order, save for the prince and king, and are totally focused on fire. They are semi more powerful than ordinary humans, the elites more so, but have about a number of 3,000. They don't use many resources, but have several main places where they reside. They gain, and lose numbers swiftly in their battles with the Crystal Knights and other such things. They accept anyone who can use fire, they don't reside in it, but are very great in using it. Even if they aren't powerful in it they can use it well enough to increase the power of it and how much they can use it. They don't ally with anyone and are almost always totally reclusive, though they will allow people who say they want to join their order to join and meet with the queen. They take a more neutral side on the war of Crystal Knights seeing as it was the Crystal Knights who started it and the queen really wants to end their war as she hates seeing her order die. The Prince dislikes pretty much everyone and the princess follows her mother. Once they march to war though they do it En Masse and won't stop until almost all of them are dead, which has happened only once in history. But when they do it causes devastation anywhere. They can rip down anything made of wood and can start a bonfire atop water if need be.

Allies- None of yet

Enemies - The Crystal Knights.

Sword Knight:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Pheonix+Knight
Magic Knight:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Pheonix+Knight+2'
Queen:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Knight+girl
Prince:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Pheonix+Knight+Prince
Princess:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Pheonix+Knight+Princess
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory   Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Type of Race: Well it's a ecosystem
Era Used: Modern-future or future.
Race Name: ???
Home: In the Desert, where they're adapted to survive.
Race types-
Heliod - A lightly armored beetle like creatures, with large pincers that can rip a man in two with a squeeze, they are about 3 feet in length, and have little none harmful spikes attached to their feelers, they are a pale brown color usually, the females have smaller pincers, and longer feelers, and are slightly bigger then the males, though they have no armor. They aren't smart at all and are instinct controlled.
Juganji - Small, moth like creatures, are about 3 inches a piece, some are four, though they are very aggressive and will swarm at moment of threatening, they are carnivores, and can rip the flesh from a cow, leaving a skeleton behind in a minute or two.
Skorp - A heavily armored, highly adapted predator creature, with two huge pincers, and a large tail to back it up. It's armor is angeled to be able to be active in the fiercest of sandstorms, but it also serves another purpose entirely, because of it's odd angle, it's very hard to kill it with normal, or plasma bullets, they just bounce off it's armor. It's one of the only pounce-capable predator abilities, and it's sting is like acid, it melts things apart from the inside out, and can pierce through a layer of the hardest metal, since it needs to be able to to kill it's own kind for survival. It's about 2-4 feet long, sometimes six when it's full grown, which it takes about six months to get to 1 foot, 2 years to get full grown, and 4 years if it'll get any bigger to get to it's size. It starts getting it's armor soon after birth. When it's a small being, and if it gets taken in, it will make a extremely loyal pet.
Forjio - A large, odd looking creature, it has eight legs, but it looks like a lizard, though it has fangs, and a large, four eyed head. It has a gland under it's throat, where instead of storing air, it stores acid, and digests most of it's food, taking the acids from it's body, and absorbing all the nutrients, it uses the acid it gets as a weapon to capture prey, or kill predators. It can do multiple things with it's acid as well, such as warm its self up by spreading some of it out on it's body, and through it's blood, and carve out shelters for itself or it's guardian should it choose to have one, this is a kind creature generally, and it may help you when your in need, such as carving out shelters for you during a sandstorm, and is generally very calm, but will attacked if a gun is aimed at it or something else. Females can store more acid then males, but are generally alot more vicious, and will attack for no apparent reason.
Birche - A large bird-like creature, with two, bat like wings, then have spikes at the tip of every groove in it's wing, it has a long-thin mouth, not a beak, and has two very long legs, with razor sharp talons at the end of four toes, which makes it look like it has giant claws, like the kind you see at the arcade machines where you grab the stuffed animal, only a lot sharper. It has no fangs, though it has a very hard top to it's mouth, which points into a spike type thing that curves downward, and the bottom half of it's mouth splits into two when it shrieks, or when it takes in prey, it uses it to hold the pray down while it swallows. it has a lot of teeth lining the inside of it's mouth, and a tongue with hooked barbs down every inch of it, which it uses similar to a lizard, swiping it's tongue out, grabbing it's prey, then taking it back in. Though it is one of the most efficient hunters, it feeds on the small carnivorous moth-like creatures. It's total height is about 4 feet usually, and it's wingspan is about 10 feet from wing to wing though.
Giga - A truly frightening creature by all means, with four, clawed arms, it can walk on two legs, it is heavily armored, and even a tank shell has difficulty killing it, it has two horns coming out of the top of it's head, and is pounce capable. It has a large spiked tail, and the end of it is similar to a spiked flail. It stands at about 15 feet, some are 20, and it can rip a tank in two with it's arms, it's easily the most dominant predator, though there are only a few around, it is very territorial, and very aggressive, they breed slowly, and grow slowly, so only about 1/20 make it to adulthood, and it takes two years to have a single one. The reason a few make it is because the children are treats for the Porticus, and the Skorp. The babies of this creature are not protected by their parents, and have no armor, and are exceptionally weak. They are easy prey when small.
Porticus - A praying-mantis type creature, similar in almost every aspect, except it has grooved spikes along the sides of it's body, and the armor is not layered, though it is very thick, it's two front arms are covered in spikes, which it can either kill, or hold things with. It goes to about slowly usually, but it is flight capable. It's six legs can scale through every terrain the same, due to their unique structure, it is about 8 feet long generally, and it's mouth is lined with small, but incredibly sharp teeth, yet grounding teeth, it's an excellent omnivore.
Yuji - One of the few herbivores, it is also the largest creature however. It's legs are about 50 feet long, and the body is about 75 feet long, so it stands well above the ground. When it walks the ground shakes, it is heavily armored everywhere, so it is near impossible to find a weakness. It has fishing-hook like spikes coming off the bottom of it, which numbers can be anywhere between 200-1000, it may be an herbivore, and it is nearly impossible to provoke, but likewise, once it is approachedIt takes Ten years though to make a single, child one. Though they are hard to kill, even when their children, because they are protected by their parents. There are only about ten in the whole desert they are in however, so it is seldom you will find one. The footprints it leaves are similar to craters.
Cavern - An herbivore, it is a worm like creature, that hides during the day mostly. It's exoskeleton is extremely hard, a plasma sword would have difficulty cutting it, and it weighs about 5 tons, despite it's only about 10 feet length the largest ones. It takes it's time to go anywhere, even when it hustles, it goes about as fast as a human walking. Beneath it's shell though, which can be taken off when it's dead, is a very delicious source of meat.
Ragjia - Another bird like creature, this one however resembles a bat, it's teeth are small, and rough, not sharp though. It's self defense is it's speed, and it has a ability to secreet a odd liquid through it's skin, and wings, that burns, or makes whatever injests it sick, so they aren't hunted very much, two creatures are immune to this, the Porticus and the Heliod, this small creature, about one foot wing span (it's small for the place, okay?) eats mostly the exotic desert plants, and is very fond of a special kind of fruit, it is an herbivore.
Miraki - These ant-like creatures are omnivores, they are varied in color by species, from bright blue to black, and a few other colors inbetween. The blue ones are most dominant, though not very lethal, each is about three inches large, and they make the largest colonies, similar to a termites nest, they come out of the ground, about 50 feet on some. The black ones are the most lethal, about one feet long a piece, they live in a series of underground holes, which are found around the largest of plants since thats where most things come to eat, all of them have only one layer of armor, though it is angled, just not as much. all of them have pincers, a few have spiked feelers, or spiked legs, and a couple species have stingers.
Orpha - These Herbivores are a more common species, they are off relatives of the heliod, though probably the weakest creatures in this ecosystem. They are about two feet long, with ten small yellow feelers, and it feeds like a aphid, sucking the juices out of the plant rather then eating the plant itself, they have few resembelence, and four legs, each leg is in the front of it, it has no legs on it's back. On it's back is a sac where it stores all the plant liquid, these creatures can reproduce by themselves, with no need of a partner, and they can do so fast, which is how they are still alive. Naturally they are lightly armored, just enough for moderate sand storms, any of the desert animals could crack them easily, and a bullet could pierce them, but a common bullet couldn't go through them.
Wari - These are small, birdlike creatures, similar to the blue Miraki's, only they actually have feathers, and most closely resemble sparrows. But they are larger, of course, each is about seven inches, and their feathers have an odd coating over them that keeps them in flying conditions, and they can fly in sandstorms, as well as having four eyes, and a rather small beak. It's MOSTLY and herbivore, save for the fact that it eats the B's. But it doesn't eat anything else, and isn't very good at defending itself against the other creatures of the desert, so it relies on speed to escape prey.
Arthrio - Perhaps the most interesting species in this ecosystem. Each is a powerful creature, long though fat, and with three layers of armor, though it's not thick. They have ten spiny legs, and two feelers, which can be used as weapons as they have barbs down every inch of them. It has no eyes, and most often has a leech-type sucker on the bottom of it, which it uses to find prey that is buried in the earth, and also it usually eats with it. Though it doesn't look like it has a mouth, it does, and it's mouth is similar to a snakes, it can open up about six feet in a straight circle, inside it's mouth it has twelve rows of small, but sharp teeth.
Testaria - These are carnivore creatures, they resemble extremely large snakes, the adults averaging about twelve feet in length, though there are few adults. They are heavily armored, and have small spikes all over the armor, which are generally used for navigating through the loose sands, though they can crush a creature to pieces with their powerful bodies, and the spikes usually kill the creature it is after so it doesn't have to use it's very lethal, but valuable and hard to regenerate venom. It has small black eyes and a light blue tongue, and four long, razor sharp crimson red fangs. It's armor, instead of the normal gray or brown color, is usually a dark blue, though the reason why is unknown.
Dejima - A armored spider like creature, it's eight legs have spikes at the end of them, and it to has pounce capabilities. It's fangs point straight down, and it has a very powerful venom that causes decay rather then internal break down. Anything bit by this creature suffers a slow, and painful death. They are usually about a foot to a foot and a half in length, and have a moderate amount of armor that can survive sandstorms. It is also a efficient hunter, killing it's prey with the least amount of movement, and venom or anything else involved.
Zarak - These small, cute creatures are probably the only small, cute things that are here. They are small ground based herbivores, with long-ish thin legs, they make small chirping noises, not like birds, but kinda a mix between a bird and a cicada, to find each other. They usually rely on the other plants as shelter, though when backed into a corner a herd of them can be dangerous. Each is about 7 inches tall, and have light fur, it's legs make up two inches of it's height, and it can run surprisingly well.

The "Super Weapons" of this ecosystem:
The Jka'Kura: A humongous moth like creature, the females being about 500-600 feet wing to wing. They can live off no oxygen from a seemingly infinite amount of reserves. The females have swirling patterns on their wings, and can shed off spores from their wings. These can Poison (paralyze or just kill) their prey, or enemies. They have mouths like a whale shark, and can ingest anything with almost zero side effects. They feed off the moth creatures, and a couple of the plants. There are about three females in this ecosystem. The male, the one and only, is the king of this ecosystem, unrivaled in all. His mouth is large, not like the females, but it is lined with razor sharp teeth, not one substance has been invented that can resist them. It's abilities in agility are unmatched, even with the massive amount of armor it has all over it's body. It's speed can get so great it can reach the hyper jumping speed of any ship. And yet it's body is a WHOPPING 1,500 feet from wing to wing. It's wings can shed off needle like spikes that have the same tearing capabilities of the teeth. All of them can fly in or through space, and the male could withstand the shot of a super weapon, including a planet destruction beam, or any other thing. Their red eyes don't miss a thing and can see prey from a mile away. They are the undisputed kings of the ecosystem, and many other things. Because they are extremely endurable, and even harder to punch a hole through, they are also difficult to kill, as plasma couldn't tear through the main body or the wings of a female. A plasma cannon would hurt the females, but because of their massive size it wouldn't be much, even if by some how it managed to punch a hole clean through their or them. The male is almost indestructible. Powerful, endurable, immune to missiles, and even the most concentrated plasma can barely cut it. It's eyes aren't a weak spot, nor is it's mouth. It has absolutely NO weak spots, it would take a fleet of battle ships to bring it down, and perhaps then some. And their DNA is impossible to clone. However.... They still reproduce slow, it takes well about 500 years to bring a single one. And the male vs female spawn rate is 1 male for every 50 females. That is moth to moth.... There are other possibilities if you could capture or bait the male.

Plants
--------------------------------------
The Yura - an ancient plant that uses it's spores as self defense. From a distance it seems like an average looking cactus with lots of pretty looking flowers, though when things get close it can fire off the spikes, which regenerate, and use spores to either blind, or cause severe medical problems if ingested, fortunantly, they are semi-large and visible, and it always seems to draw in a little as a warning so you can get away from it.
The Luir - A barren, tree like organism, which uses the Juganji's as it's source of defense. It creates a succulent liquid type substance that the Juganji's are drawn to, and they form a mutuality partnership. The Juganji's get the food from the tree, and a share of the prey they kill, though they give some back to the tree, which near it's base, has a small mouth like thing, it's on the inside of the tree, and it's hollow, so depending on how big the tree is, the mouth inside will be that big. It is a sturdy tree though, and very difficult to cut or knock down, it can stay firm under the harshest of sandstorms, making it a valuable shelter.
The Farifae - A swaying brush type plant, which produces small fruits along it's stems. It has no visible self defense mechanism, but it can produce poison fruits as well as good ones, so depending on what it's environment, or the creatures around it are, it will usually produce both good and bad fruits, most of the herbivores have a special way of finding out which are good, since they are both identical, and the smaller ones hide under it when they are under attack, the larger creatures sometimes eat these fruits, which hurt them from the inside, and sometimes kill them. So most of them steer clear of this brush.
The Kuria - A odd plant, it has small boil looking things all over it, and is a parasite based plant. Within the ooze that is in the boils, there are the plants seeds, when it sprays an animal, and it gets on exposed skin, the plants take root inside the body to start with, and then if the plant doesn't kill the creature, it uses the creatures body to get the nutrition it needs, then when it gets enough to live on it's own, it kills the creature by rooting in it's heart. It can be removed, and alot of the animals have automatic defenses against it, sometimes it'll kill it if it by some chance manages to get on, or it just won't get on because of the layered armor. But it can breed off other plants to, it's usually a hazard, and a few of the animals even get rid of these plants by themselves, so there are few left around.
The Guilato - A "venus fly" trap. So to speak, it has a lot of opening leaves that are lined with odd bulges, when a heavily armored creature, or anything, walks into it, it closes it's leaves, which have a surprising amount of strength, and then the bulges burst open, releasing a type of acid that disinigrates any kind of armor, though doesn't harm the skin, so it can get the max nutrients out of it's prey, it's a genius mechanism. Then it punctures the creature inside the leaf with small spikes, that inject a poison, turning it's insides to mush, then absorbing the mush, letting the dried out body litter the ground around it, to attract more scavengers as prey.
The Stirep - The most common plant, it has the look of a normal earth tree, only on it's leaves there are odd red spots, which some animals take as a threat, which they should. When the leaves come in contact with anything, they usually burn it, but not very much, then again there is alot of leaves on a tree. Some creatures use it as habitats, as they have gotten immune to it's burning self defense mechanism.
The Rijicanti - Kind of the "moving plant". It absorbs minute minerals from the ground it roots in, which can be almost anything. And when it takes out most of the minerals, it'll move so that the minerals can regenerate, and settle down elsewhere. It hardly needs anything for survival

Last edited by Fenix on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory   Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Race Name: ???
Race: They do not fit under the catigory of any creatures in existance.
Numbers: Ten
Ruler: At the moment, they have none.
Information-They are specialized human hunters, they have the same speed and strength of a leafrunner, only a lot more cunning. They can't use magic, but for some reason it doesn't effect them. They usually wear cloaks so their finer details aren't seen, but in every area humans or several other beings are weak, they are strong, like many put together. They can see on a cloudy or pitch black night, track a scent like a blood hound. But they are mostly creatures of shadow, they dislike being out in the light, and at night they are at their full power, or in the shadows, but they aren't bound to the shadows at all. With a look they can paralyse their prey and give a resembelance of a dream where they want to run, but you can't move no matter how hard you try. They are nightmares however, by all races, not just humans. Their spellbinding is most effective against humans, but they are very lethal opponents against anything. They rarely ever stick together, mostly venturing off on their own, but regardless of any consequence, they are powerful, and extremely cunning, and the most dangerous of many predators. No one knows what they look like under their hood though as no one has been able to take it down, they are narrow minded and merciless, though there is one of them that seems to be more compassionate than it's companions, which only shows in it's very slight hesitant of killing humans. None of them are weak, all of them are strong, they can hunt anything, but are designed for hunting humans, like a hawk to a rabbit or any other small animal.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory   Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:31 am

Race: Nature Pheonix's
Background/History: Through all the conquest and dilemma's these pheonix's were pushed forward out of their deep secluded glaves, and into the more surfaced area's. Not much is known about them save for the fact they seem to be moving plants. They don't eat, they have a set amount of energy, and don't regenerate it overtime. They spread their wings, and absorb the energy from the sunlight, when they do their wings shine and shimmer, however they can store quite a lot of energy, but it regenerates very slowly after a certain amount of time. If they overuse their energy and are to tired to go through this process, they will die. They can be found in lush forest area's, deep into the forest usually. Though occasionally one ventures out closer to the shallow ends of the forest. They can control earth like it was nothing, they can make fertile fields for farming, can grow trees or create flowers wherever they need be. When they take flight it seems as though the trees shiver. They can't control the rocks and stuff, just almost anything plant related. Also when they die they don't just decay, nor explode, they sink into the ground, and become reincarnated in a blooming flower. Their feathers feel like leaves, not coarse, not fine, somewhere in between, and are carefree pet creatures. They'll come around every now and again, if you give them a name, they'll learn it, though they already have one probably.
Picture:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Earth+Pheonix

Race: Water Pheonix's.
Background/History: These pheonix's used to hide under Exile's water, deep down beyond the reaches of any technology, or range of harpoons, ect. However, they recently have been surfacing for reasons unknown. They still remain out of sight of almost anything, and are very rare to see, but occasionally one will be flying above the water, if only slightly, or on the surface of it. Their control over water is unrivaled, they can defy the wind and create currents going the opposite direction, even make streams switch directions in the way the water flows. They can create waves of varying sizes, or even whirlpools, or should many of them get together, a maelstrom. They can cut through water like it doesn't even exist, and zip through it faster than any creature, especially on the surface without the pressure of the deepness. Also, they can purify any water supply. They have a set amount of energy, the closer they are to water the more powerful it is, the farther away they get the less so, and the largeness of the body of water. They live on the essence of it, and aren't very loyal pets considering their water boundness. But if you can get close to one it will always come to you when your close to the water, and happily be there perched on your shoulder. It's feathers feel like water, but not wet, they give the feeling their wet, but when you take your hand of it's not wet, and they feel very very soft. They are generally trusting creatures, so if you see one and it feels as though it should approach, it will. : )
Picture:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Water+Pheonix

Race: Crystal Pheonix
Background/History: These ones were brought forward from a deep cave, the origin of which is unknown, as is why they came out. These are rare one's, and still usually keep to deep mountains, though they will go flying out into the sunlight at times to show off how they sparkle. They seem to be literally made of the crystal from which they came from, and their powers are unknown. They seem to be immune to magic though and deflect most physical attacks due to the thickness and hardness of their feathers. Their feathers when touched one way are smooth, polished, like the most polished-by-the-sea rock. However, when brushed the other way, cut through skin like daggers. If they don't like someone, instead of burning them, they can just cut them to ribbons wherever they touch. These are very tough creatures to get to like someone, and it takes a very large amount of perseverance, and endurance, and not giving up, but once they are your friend, they are very loyal, and very valuable pets, considering they can shed off one of their priceless feathers. They don't molt though, they go through different stages of feathering, depending on how old they are is how detailed their feathers are. How these beauties came to be is unknown, nor how they reincarnate, but they are very gentle once tamed, though seldom seen, if you do see one, it's well worth it to tame it.
Picture:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Light+Pheonix

Race: Light Pheonix
Background/History: These seem to have come from the very heavens their selves. As once there were none, but now they have been spotted everywhere. They are remarkable creatures, and always seem to shine, even on the brightest of days, or the darkest of nights. When they fly through the sky they amass a trail of light behind them, like a shooting star. They are very fast pheonix's, and their powers are remarkable. They can banish demons, or evil spirits, and darkness shy's around them. They almost never directly fight, and when they do, if for some reason the pure hearted hunts them, they can't hurt them back. If anything comes after them though, they will fight back at it if it's intentions aren't pure. There aren't many of these, mostly they are seen at night, when they show up most clearly. They require no mates to breed, they simply split into three others once they hit a certain age and choose to do so. They are near weightless to the touch, and when they get close they heal anything they are near. When touched it always kindles a warm glow throughout body, that acts similar to an inner fire, and bolsters confidence, erases doubts, and increases moral. They feel like silk, and are incredible at defending those close to them. They are never to be bonded to one person or in one place, and if you manage, it is to the absolutest of pure hearts, where no trace of darkness remains. Usually, they only show up to a child, since they are the purest of all. If one of these stays around someone with evil in their heart long enough, it will be erased away.

Picture:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Light+Pheonix+2

Race: Lightning Pheonix's.
Background/History: Within Yurahara's and Kyiash's epic battle, they fought and the skies darkened, fire rained and lightning flashed, and from this battle the lightning pheonix's came forward. They seem to be beings of pure lightning, and similar to a pheonix's fire, when touched and they don't like you, they will stun you, or shock so bad it's heart stopping, and instant killing, and or just burn you with lightning, sending you recoiling. When they fly it seems miniature bolts of lightning spark from the wings of it, and when felt, even with it's approach, it's like a static that doesn't harm, but makes hair stand on end. When it gets angry it seems to enlarge because the spikes that it seems to be made of expand. It is often seen on stormy nights when most people wouldn't dare look outside, it appears to be a ball of sparkling lightning, flashing across the sky. It can fly the fastest of all pheonix's, but it is also one of the most difficult to tame. If it doesn't approve of you at first glance, nothing you can do to it will make it. At least nothing known. Having it fight for you is having the full force of a lightning storm fighting for you. It can call lightning, or just breath it out in a web instead of fire.
Picture:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Lightning+Pheonix

Race: Shadow Pheonix's.
Background/History: Dragged forth from the deepest realms of shadow by Kyiash, these beings that were never meant to cross onto earth are here. They rarely show up in light, and in shadows they are nearly invisible, and can only be seen by the purple outline they make against the sky. They can bend shadows to their whim, or create shadows in pure sunlight. They are the biggest of all pheonix's. Their tails are packed with microscopic things containing poison. If they wrap around something flesh, or get through the armor, which they can do fairy easily, it's a very close to instant death, unless you have an extreme will to live, or some kind of immunity to it. They can materialize into the shadows, or can shimmer and seem to fade till there's only an outline of them filled with purple color. When this happens, run. It means they are going to attempt to possess you. If you wish to tame one, this is the time to do it. If you can outmatch its will, which only a shade or a very powerful being can do, it will submit to you willingly and materialize out of you, and therefore become your pet, as it knows you can outmatch it's will and deems you a worthy owner. It seems almost impossible to stroke, as once it is, it ripples like an outline, and will attempt to suck you into an endless void. Which is it's mechanism of defense if it doesn't like you, or if it's owner doesn't tell it not to do so.
Picture:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Shadow+Pheonix

Race: A legendary, Rainbow Pheonix.
Background/Description: Only twice has this creature been seen, and both recently, under the gentle encouragement of the rising sun and a rainbow after a fresh bout of rain. What it's powers are or how to tame it are unknown, by sight alone, several people have gone mad after they couldn't catch a second glimpse because of it's inhumane beauty. The only knowledge came from the majority of people who kept their sanity. It's abilities are an absolute mystery, and you would have to be very fortunate indeed to chance upon a glimpse of it. If one of every pheonix race uses their abilities at the same time, it is said to appear the day after.
Picture:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Rainbow+Pheonix
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory   Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Race: Butterfly-humans.
Characteristics: Their huge butterfly wings, and their inhumane delicateness that comes along with it, as well as their charming voice.
Abilities: They are master masters of illusion, it comes naturally to them. Depending on the illusions that comes naturally to them their color of wings change. (I.E. Black wings=painful illusions White wings=Tranquil illusions) They have little combat prowness, but from their wings they can shed spores that paralyse things in their tracks, poison them critically, or burn them in an endless shower. However, they never have any physical attacks, as in they never carry swords or scythes or bows, or anything else, occasionally one will be with a weapon, but it is rare as they often do not have the strength to have any force behind their swings. They're lack of combat proness is more than made up for from their agility though. The adept ones can change someone from good to evil or vice versa depending on their capabilities at manipulating illusions, by guiding them through one of their "Dreams".
Homelands: They live basically everywhere, however their main concentration is in secluded grassy mountains, and meadows where they feel most at home. They tend to try to avoid water as they can't swim, and if their wings get wet it hurts them for a long time.
Colors of wings: Black, white, green, brown, gray, red.
Descriptions:
Black=Painful illusions. They rely on big waves with their wings, rather than swift flapping because they can't thanks to their wing size.
White=Guardian, trainquil illusions, and fly with average speeds, and tend to have average length wings despite how graceful they look when they do.
Green= It's the personality of these that sticks out above anything else, being average in anything they tend to never drift to a certain light or dark side, just be happy, and are usually energetic and enjoy how fast they can fly.
Brown=Masters of illusions, they lean toward wherever personality they want too, it varies. Nothing special about their flying, what's special is how adept they become and how fast they do, these are rare though.
Gray=More of the sorrowful, emo kind, they can create intense sadness and regret illusions, and most of them have eyes and hair to match their wings.
Red=They specialize in no illusions or color flying, but by how the spores they shed from their wings tend to have more effect than others do, and how much they can shed at one time. They also usually have a shorter temper.
Mind, these are all varying, you can have a black one who is happy, despite the fact they're usually chill. It's just like a default emotion, mostly because of the magic they recieve, and the illusions they have naturally. Like all races, variations are everywhere, I just wanted a basic outline of the wing colors, their abilities are always define however depending on the wing color.
They don't have to be just plain on one color, it's the main color in the wings that governs it the most. They can be black with white swirls for all care. : )
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory   Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:52 am

The pack:
Race: Giant Wolves
Description: These are typically wolves.. Except much much bigger, the average one is about six feet in length from the tip of the nose to the foot of the tail, and whenever they go out hunting it is generally only the wolves that do and they go out in a pack, however, the wolves never stop growing until they die, some just grow at different rates than others, the typical wolf is around 6 feet, but some are even 12, and some even bigger than that. They are much more intelligent then normal wolves however and are stronger than them as well as faster, and they understand every word of human speech that they hear, and can even understand several other languages such as elvish and dwarvish. However only a few can speak it, but they can easily understand enough to take you to someone that can speak it amongst the wolves. They have also inbred magic resistance, the degrees vary, but typically it’s just enough to the point where if someone shot a fireball at them they could emerge mostly unscathed, just a bit burned, but not caught on fire or anything. They’re very powerful creatures and a fairly frightening enemy though to be sure they rarely ever openly attack something, it’s only those that they hunt, and never have they hunted humans unless the humans were the hunters.
The leader: A massive wolf, when he moves he seems almost as a mobile mini mountain, at about 1000 feet from the head to the tip of the tail, and standing at around 500 feet from the ground with incredible magic resistance, and he can even manipulate magic a bit himself. But he’s also the wisest and can speak any of the typical languages from human to demonic, and just because he’s huge doesn’t mean he’s not fast, he can run as fast as any as the other wolves, like move his legs at the same speed they do, so he can traverse land very quickly, typically however he usually stays in the forest dens that they have come to love so much. He is a sleek, silver wolf, with a black stripe going down his back, and a dark red strike going up each of his paws to link with the black one. He can also shift to a half humanoid form, with his wolf ears and tail still in place, the human form varies in sizes, max is taller than giants however standing at about 50 feet in the air, he also as a sword for this form that is the black and red stripes on him as a wolf put into blade form, it shifts to the size he does too.

The Brood:
Race: Giant Spiders
Description: Just as there are the giant wolves, so too deep in the mountains are there giant spiders. These spiders are monstrocities, especially because they lay around 50 eggs at a time, but however there are no outside predators, so whereas only like 5 or 6 spiderlings would survive, their only competition is each other, so usually around 20 survive. The spiderlings are around a foot from leg to leg when freshly hatched, after the first three years they get to four feet from leg to leg, and they grow progressively until they die, so some of the spiders are as large as 25 feet from leg to leg, after the fifth year they start to develop either a carapace so hard it’s like metal armor, or hair so prickly they’re basically a giant deadly walking porcupine. They contain a venom each and every one of them that is not extremely deadly, one bite by itself couldn’t typically kill a full grown person, but it could be enough to kill children or elders, and the older they get the more dangerous their venom becomes. When they hit the six feet mark that’s when you gotta be careful. Some can also burrow into the ground when they get old enough and are very efficient tunnelers to get all the prey that avoids them from under the earth. And some even spit webs to bind their prey. At the end of it’s feelers there are spikes that it uses for gripping so it can bite it with it’s monstrous fangs. They don’t speak human nor do they tend to take the time to try to understand them, they are driven only by instinct and have very limited intelligence, however as they get older then do progress with intelligence, but instinct is still a primary, so you would have to talk them out of killing you or hunting you down to talk to their leader, and mind you threats will not work on them and would all but make it worse.
Their Leader: The Broodmother A monstrosity spider, it’s full size is unknown, all that’s ever revealed of it ever at one time is one or two of it’s legs and the front of it’s head, which is very large as is, it usually relaxes in the back of the deepest den of spiders, rarely ever progressing outward of it, however it’s rumored it does have a friend in the Indian tribe in the south of the mountains, If you want to talk with the Broodmother on any matter, that is where you should start.

Hrulagim Tribe
Race: Humans
Description: These humans are civilized, however they live in tribes and have very tan skin, which is unusual in the past era, they might be considered the first Indians, they’re tattoos that are in their skin fit around that margin, they live in simplicity taking only what they truly need, and often because of that they live in huts and other such things amongst the mountains, but they have ingenius ways to survive without magic since magic for them is very rare, and the magicians they do have there’s only two truly powerful ones, but they do have a fearsome arrangement of warriors and hunters far more trained than any knight in the art of combat, and much more crafty than the bulky shield wielders. They tend to use poison dipped spears and arrows when the worst comes to the worst, but normally they rely on only their skill, which for humans is incredible. If they were super humans like could move with super speed or something they would be damn frightening, but they’re as honed as humans can get when it comes to survival and fighting in the art of hunting, or just fighting plain out because they tend to duel each other often, whether for honor or for a girl. All of the humans here, even the women are tall, average height for a male is around 6’6, and average for female is around 5’11, they’re all strong and lean however, though the females still look like most other girls as far as building goes, but with their tattoos and honed bodies, it’s clear they’re not to be mistaken with city women.
Their Leader: He is semi adapt in magic, but generally speaking he’s the leader because he’s the strongest, and the wisest. He stands at about 8’6 and has a very large figure, but he is also wise and kind and not unnecessarily cruel though he’s not afraid to be, to be a leader in this tribe you have to know how to be cruel at least when the need calls for it. He can’t speak human himself, but his friend can, whom is also the friend of the broodmother. Though she’s not fluent at it, she’s very good. But however she is essentially one of the only ones that can there.

The Borglag Clans:
Race: Orcs
Description: These clans are one of the largest clans of Orcs there has ever been to exist, they are also one of the strongest as their clans go beyond just Orc’s that are there, Taurens also coexist with peace within their vast expanse of land they control. However they’re not all on physical might, they’re also on quite a bit of powerful mages as they have shamans that can create totems that can alter weather patterns or ocean patterns, or even air patterns. And that aside they are just very skilled magic users, it is rumored the best of them can reincarnate themselves once per lifetime. Needless to say in both Orcs and Tauren clans they have very powerful melee fighters as well, especially the Taurens. They’re skilled all around, though they’re usually a neutral land, content with what they possess, to get to their clans a vast expanse of plain must be crossed, and throughout it there are several small villages. However they are civil and can speak human, and are not totally rogue and feral like most of the Orc tribes, however they have their beliefs and if you dare question them it’ll earn you quite a reputation. And the Taurens whereas they don’t have a problem with different religions and beliefs, they’re very territorial should you hint toward doing something to taking them over, and are very leery of strangers, especially humans and elves, dwarves are just plain out not welcome there.
Their leader: For the orcs it is a massive Orc, about 13 feet tall and very strong, buff figure, like extremely buff, looking like he could lift a kodo with ease. And he’s pretty impulsive and whileas not feral he’s definitely not totally civil. He can’t even speak human so he has a translator, his weapon is a large weapon like an uruk-hai berserkers. Meanwhile the Taurens leader is much bigger than the Orc’s, and he wields a giant totem hammer, however he is much kinder and much more wise and patient than the Orc leader, and often handles situations with peace instead of violence.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: (incomplete)   Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:30 am

Name: The

Homeland: Isrithil.
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Dragon_Riders_by_moonworker1

Information: This was a order that started off as a small group devoted to dragons, and soon branched off becoming more and more and more than what it originally was. Though it's core remains untainted, this order has forever worshiped dragons, and has developed an unmatched bond with these noble creatures. There is no racial limits in here, so anything may be found from human to demon, so long as they prove their worth, and their cause. This a very strong, but smaller faction vs the many that populate the land. However it is a very powerful faction, the numbers holding strong at about 10,000, but the clan is nearly always neutral on many issues, though for the right cause, they will too part their sacred home, providing it can be found, and fight strong in whatever they must, and however they must to ensure the side they see is right has victory. However they have not had any outside visitors for a very long time, because those who stumble upon their sacred homes in a very very small chance, without escort, usually never live to see the rest. They have a inherited magical resistance that is not super incredible, but from being around dragons and with their order, and the things they do, is still there. That being said, the amount of true, trained warriors, to the point of being worthy to wear armor, is very small, about 1/2 the clan is young, warriors in training, about 1/4 of the clan is scholars and dragon tenders, neither of which have the honor to wear their knight armor. However the remaining of the clan are a deadly force to be reckoned with, their forces are below.

Female Dragon Knight:
Description: As in the wild, females were trained to be calm when no enemies threatened to intrude upon their homes, but the moment an enemy stepped into their homes they fight with ferocity feared, and with such unrestrained bloodlust that it causes any to shiver, and in addition to all else they are very fast fighters too, their armor is made from dragon scales and deceased dragon bones, so it is very powerful itself, but also very lightweight and compact, making speed and protection easy, as well as an intimidating ferocity, all matched together and in one. They wield a dragon fire sword, magically compacted into a searing blade of magic and physical as well, fire immunity does not work on these, as it is dragon fire, mixed with careful enchantments which evade any forms of immunity.
Picture:
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Female+dragon+knight

Male Dragon Knight:
Description: These are the peacekeepers more often than not, and are protective guardians, not meant for speed, but meant for sheer power and might, these warriors wield a dragon fang claymore, that is sharpened and honed beyond any metal in durability, sharpness... And weight. These warriors can endure massive amounts of punishment, and have a massive magical resistance from being encased in a full shell of dragon-scale armor, which they can use as much of a weapon as a shield. They are the most accepting, but also the most silent, and very respectful as well as noble and intelligent.
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Dragon+Knight
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Dragon+Mage
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Dragon+Amazon
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Dragon+King
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Siriya+Dragon+Queen

Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Twilight+Dragon
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Dusk+Dragon
Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Ryujin+Ancient+Dragon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory   Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Factions i decided on posting that didn't really fit in the RP character catigory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allurmage :: General Roleplaying Purposes :: Factions & Races-
Jump to: