Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Dawn (Again...)

Go down 
+2
FreelanceZero
Fenix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenix

Fenix

Random Points Counter : 8149
Random Reputation System : 21

The Black Dawn (Again...) Empty
PostSubject: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:28 pm

The Black Dawn is a small squad of extreme elites, there are nine of them with Eclypse as the tenth, Eclypse is like the "Mother" of this family, only in her case it's more the "Leader" The Black Dawn goes on missions, like assaulting powerful evil forces, or taking out a tremendous threat, they usually operate in groups of 2-3 members with each other a piece. They all follow Eclypse unquestionably, and would take their own lives if she demanded it, which she never will, for though she refuses to admit it, they are family to her. The Black Dawn, even though they are all extremely elite in their own subject, and extremely powerful when alone or grouped. They are a remarkably formidable threat particularly when grouped together. Eclypse by herself is stronger than all the members put together, but that's nothing to turn your nose at. The other members by themselves are perhaps some of the most powerful in the world at what they do. The cream of the elite and best of the best under her guidance.

The nine members are
Speed Demon - name is self explainable, he doesn't take damage well at all, but however, getting it to take damage with its speed is very very difficult, hardly ever gets hit, but when he does it he doesn't take it well at all. (Unowned)

Rogue - Uses poisons, throwing knifes, and scythes, with the poisons he can do amazing things, like melt through metal, and can coat his weapons with them. (Unowned)

Druid - I pray you know what that is, forms of druid are Wolf, Hawk or Eagle, A smaller animal form of your choice, and a flying animal of your choice, and a any creature of your choice. The Wolf can be a fire wolf, demon wolf, shadow wolf, w/e, same with all others. (Mine)

Healer - Can heal any wound, and can create shields around areas that are impenetrable though they drain her. There is no such thing as close to death around her, because if your within a inch of death she can save you. But she is very weak alone in combat, so she's almost always with someone. (Mine)

Mage - Extremely powerful, can split the ground or cloud the sky, but the mage is VERY VERY weak at close combat, he can defend himself against commons, and minor heros, but he can be defeated easily, getting to him to fight him melee is another thing though (Zero)

Heavy Tank - Name is self explainable. Endurable enough to take a shot from a catapult and emerge unharmed. (Zero)

Archer - Can hit a target from a very far distance dead in middle, can shoot better then almost any elf, and can enchant arrows with minor magic, or light the tips on fire, ect. Can also fire up to 5 arrows at once and not loose velocity nor power on them. Once again though, weak at close combat. (Unknown)

Telepath - Generally a support, but a very good one at that, of course telepathy is self explainable (and very powerful), but the thing is... This one can destroy someones mind, or control their mind, of course that doesn't apply to the vast majority of heros, but for infiltration or causing chaos from the inside out... (Unowned)

Pure Strength - Weapon is a warhammer, from a slam on the ground can create a 40 foot radius earth shatter effect, a direct hit from it could harm the heavy tank to some extent which is saying something. And can life a siege engine off the ground, or tear a tree out of the ground. She isn't super endurable however.  (Mine)

The way you get in, tell me which spot you want, and come up with a background that Eclypse would mean to rescue you from, like rescued from a extremely abusive family, or left to die and was close to death, but Eclypse saved you, ect. She wouldn't accept you into family based on how powerful you are, but for potential she saw.

Your welcome to take more then one spot if you please Smile

Last edited by Fenix on Mon May 11, 2015 1:23 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12338
Random Reputation System : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:18 pm

I'll take Heavy Tank position.
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Random Points Counter : 9674
Random Reputation System : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Does Ninja even get on SC anymore?
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:00 pm

Ehh i guess not, Rogue is pretty much open now i guess.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Then DIBS!!!
I take the Rogue position. This might just be my very first human character... or not.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:43 pm

Human or not it doesn't really matter, just remember Eclypse had to save them all in some way from death, and they all have to be completely loyal to her and won't betray any family members. ^^
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Wait.... what about Kain? He wasn't saved from death, but I could probably think up 5 scenarios for good performence OR rescue.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:10 pm

Rescue is what i pretty much mean, save from death is a general rescue theme, so yeah. ^^ It could be from a family like Mira's who abused her, or some other such thing ^^
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:16 pm

If soldiers kept on coming at him, he's going to be defeted sooner or later. And you know defeat normally means death during combat. Kain only got to his level 'cuz he trained there, back then he only thought that his ability to crush others was important. Back then, he also had a major stamina problem, so that would definatly mean his death, added up with the murder of four guards and multiple robberies. His stanima problem didn't persist after he started training, though.
Back to top Go down
AlphaQHard

AlphaQHard

Random Points Counter : 7438
Random Reputation System : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:37 pm

I'll take arch?
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Sure Alpha, if you want it Smile, same requirements, remember though you guys can take more then one if you please. ^^
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

Random Points Counter : 6084
Random Reputation System : 3

PostSubject: RE: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:16 am

A: I'll take the telekentic person slot.

B: Wasnt Kataki Mira's caretaker for almost as long as she can remember?
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Yesss, but how does that fit in to the Black Dawn? XD
Telekenetic is yours if u want is
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

Random Points Counter : 6084
Random Reputation System : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Fenix wrote:
Rescue is what i pretty much mean, save from death is a general rescue theme, so yeah. ^^ It could be from a family like Mira's who abused her, or some other such thing ^^

cuz uhhh, this?
how could her family abuse her if her family was Kataki??
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:38 pm

Ohhh because on my vampire coven there's one named Mira. ^^
not that mira
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:06 am

Hmmm This was busy for awhile, but since no one wants it I'll take my Pure Strength and Druid slot Razz
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:12 am

Then I'll take Mage as well.
Back to top Go down
Karu-

Karu-

Random Points Counter : 5521

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:13 pm

hmm i can take archer then lol
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:18 pm

I opened some slots for this again due to inactiveness. : )
Back to top Go down
Karu-

Karu-

Random Points Counter : 5521

PostSubject: bleh.. 1 more character   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:11 am

i'll take rogue as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dawn (Again...)   The Black Dawn (Again...) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Black Dawn (Again...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allurmage :: General Roleplaying Purposes :: Factions & Races-
Jump to: