Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll about spartan's new faction

Go down 
5 posters

Read the message body then decide whose right
Spart's right
Poll about spartan's new faction I_vote_lcap0%Poll about spartan's new faction I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alpha's right
Poll about spartan's new faction I_vote_lcap100%Poll about spartan's new faction I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
AlphaQHard

AlphaQHard

Random Points Counter : 7440
Random Reputation System : 0

Poll about spartan's new faction Empty
PostSubject: Poll about spartan's new faction   Poll about spartan's new faction Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:10 pm

Spartan says that his super learning AI cannot be killed my science proven way says they can. He says that they can't be killed by irradiating their memory crystals, which all AI have or else they would not be AI. My intensely focused gamma rays irradiated crystals, and therefore kill super learning AI. However, spartan does not want this to be so. After we argue about how to stop gamma rays, he drops the subject, then he goes on to state that armor and spaceships stop them, to which i respond, INTENSELY FOCUSED, as in can drill through armor. Then after I prove him wrong, he states that they were launched when humanity was young, disproving his theory that the AIs have futuristic defenses, because they were launched EARLY. Afterwards, he kicks me out of his channel because himself and I proved him wrong. Which he then responds, "THEY'RE SUPER LEARNING AI!"
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Random Points Counter : 9676
Random Reputation System : 14

PostSubject: Re: Poll about spartan's new faction   Poll about spartan's new faction Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Gamma rays go straight through the earth, let alone armor....
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12340
Random Reputation System : 19

PostSubject: Re: Poll about spartan's new faction   Poll about spartan's new faction Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Focused gamma rays can go through any substance...and it can freaking burn the living shit out of anything if not focused. It hurts both ways.

I'd say alpha gets my thumbs up on this.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Random Points Counter : 14334
Random Reputation System : 16

PostSubject: Re: Poll about spartan's new faction   Poll about spartan's new faction Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:06 pm

>.> all of a sudden alpha can kill me with one hit. Thanks guys, alpha u now will have the most rigged and broke the golden rule of having to rp every battle out
Back to top Go down
http://www.SnipingYou^_^.com
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Poll about spartan's new faction   Poll about spartan's new faction Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:09 pm

We still have to.
Besides, any kind of concentrated ray will have to go in a straight line.
And it'll break the rule of riggedness if it can rapid fire, which we'd vote it out.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Random Points Counter : 8151
Random Reputation System : 21

PostSubject: Re: Poll about spartan's new faction   Poll about spartan's new faction Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Not taking sides here, I haven't voted, but just to be fair...
Look at what you guys are trying to manipulate, Gamma Rays?
You guys ARE aware that gamma rays, while fast, and very lethal when highly concentrated, would radiate and kill anything AROUND them?
For instance, firing it out of a ship, it can blow through the earth as zero put it, it would totally destroy the ship.
A human or robot tries to fire it, normally no biggy right? Super concentrated? Biggy.
Anti Radiation armor....
What kind could resist highly concentrated gamma rays?
Guys don't try to screw with something that you can't gain mastery over as it can't even be manipulated successfully.
Gamma Rays DO NOT TRAVEL FAR,
so to use them, you'd have to have a common infantry or vehicle firing them,
and I'd like to see a infantry hold a Gamma Ray thing without being TOTALLY DESTROYED in the process.
This topic has no point to it as while in ANOTHER scientific fact,
I think you'd be interested in knowing that very very few things can even create Gamma Rays,
They are are very short ranged,
They can't be manipulated by man, nor machine without extreme side effects,
sure you could probably have a Gamma Radiation suicide bomber thingy majig, but the Gamma Rays wouldn't go far after.
Put it this way, the SUN uses ultra violet rays, right?
There are five essential types of rays,
micro waves being the weakest, but travel the farthest
Gamma waves being ABSOLUTELY bazzar in power, but travel fast, but travel SHORT.
Gamma Rays are another version of a pulse cannon,
essentially they're another name for it, they can blow a whole through anything,
but relating to that there are shields that can be deployed to resist pulse cannons right?
Gamma Rays can be manipulated, but ONLY in that form,
They can't be taken or dispensed concentrated, but still raw out without causing extreme radiation because theres no way in hell something could be invented that could hold the gamma rays for the instant they need to be concentrated.
Pulse cannons, Laser cannons,
All those plasma weapons are used from using X through Gamma rays, correct?
So lo and behold, there are your gamma rays,
also low and behold, there are shields that can block them.
Guys don't call facts scientificly proven, just because they are DOES NOT MEAN that there are OTHER facts which make your fact totally irrelivant...
Sure there might be a machine or two that can manipluate Gamma Rays, to a certain extent,
but when you try to concentrate them?
I shouldn't need to describe the fails involved in that, want me to try?
Radiation,
Dissinigration,
Cell Mutation (Cancer, W/E, even worse probably),
try to use them with a machine?
Machine explodes,
chamber gets blown, sending gamma radiation out.
That being said a Gamma Suicide thingy might be an effective weapon,
but don't tell me you can manipulate RAW Gamma Rays, into a long range, highly concentrated beam?
How? They would spread as soon as they were FIRED because of how fast they travel, when concentrated they would spread even faster, and probably dissapear or lose their intensity after ten or twenty five feet.
True, Alpha has the better logic, and on some the better facts,
but Manipluating Gamma Rays, raw? That is a total break on science and you'd need some hella good reasons to back up the fact you think you could.
Armor can't block Gamma Rays, but there are SHIELDS that AC pilots use that can, right?
They aren't invunerable, they can be worn down,
thats how you get past the whole "I can resist Plasma Weapons so they won't hurt nya nya nya" thing, right?
Angled armor likewise can deflect plasma, I.E can deflect Gamma though, it doesn't just BURN it can be DEFLECTED or just blocked with those shields, should you even manage to prove a point that Gamma Rays might possibly be able to be manipulated into your fashions.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Poll about spartan's new faction   Poll about spartan's new faction Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Leave it to fenix for the facts.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Poll about spartan's new faction   Poll about spartan's new faction Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Leave it to me to settle out something that has no meaning to begin with and that only cause more empty bad feelings merely because something was overlooked and a whole conflict can be avoided by settling a simple difference or said overlooked thing...
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Poll about spartan's new faction   Poll about spartan's new faction Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Which is why I don't like to enter an argument in the first place.
Sadly, some of you seems to never learn that little lesson.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Poll about spartan's new faction   Poll about spartan's new faction Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:42 am

Nice point indeed Zero... Smile
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Poll about spartan's new faction   Poll about spartan's new faction Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:48 am

A fact is a fact.
I just decided to point that out since we're on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Poll about spartan's new faction   Poll about spartan's new faction Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:50 am

Yes it is, and this is a opinion but...
I think you should lock this topic so we don't forget that. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll about spartan's new faction   Poll about spartan's new faction Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Poll about spartan's new faction
Page 1 of 1