Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future rp (Retired)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AlphaQHard

AlphaQHard

Random Points Counter : 7438
Random Reputation System : 0

Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:01 pm

No I didn't forget about it, it's just your idea of massive amounts of upgraded troops, which are cheap and rigged, pales in comparison to my idea of massive amounts of troops, ahem 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, etc for about 600 zeros
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12338
Random Reputation System : 19

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:17 pm

I guess I'll just sit on the side and fight with myself (HE vs KC)
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Random Points Counter : 14332
Random Reputation System : 16

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:11 pm

three things have happened
One- Oran's defensive plan was a success
He met all the requirements for his plan to succeed
He also couldn't have done it without the help of Ramiez and the 201st Drop
Ramiez bought him the time he needed to set up his defenses by raiding enemy warp ins and supply lines. (or something like that) When Ramiez did this, he has now forced to delay the next attack on fort kennedy (Breaching fort kennedy will allow for a direct attack and will allow u to warp onto earth, just not in the cities)
He has also concealed his defenses and his intentions
When the shr'gg attacked, it seemed as if the fort was going to fall as the defense line fell......just to meet the concealed defenses oran had set up. When the Shr'gg slammed against the defenses, it was an all out massacre. Following up the attack, as soon as the shr'gg force that attacked, Oran led a counterattack and again forced all shr'gg to retreat. This proves the new UEF is strong and shouldn't be messed with.

Second
To address with the unknown forces (and HE's now) absorption, both new mobile and buildings were created that will disrupt all regeneration no matter what. The buildings are more effective at stopping the regeneration but the mobile ones are only for themselves........which units have the mobile version u ask? Don't look farther then the Mobile Cores, Armored Cores, and any Command Unit. Also weapons with small quantum generators n rounds have been created to pierce the shell. New shield generators for the AC's MC's CU's and Many other things have been installed. Cracking the primal armor of all these are now EVEN HARDER. while Primal armor is up, (AKA while its still alive) these cannot be absorbed.

Third
Deltas5...who supports not anyone really but wants to give a favor to an old friend, Aaron, gives him the keys to black sun saying these will only disable it, not fire. These will only work once and keep it disabled for an estimate of 10 months to a year max. Stan feels the same but knows something no one knows..... he calculates who will guard this more. He concludes that the UEF will defend this secret more. Not even Deltas5 knows what the secret is. Stan warns the uef that if this weapon put in the wrong hands is unleashed improperly will not only destroy the uef, helix empire, and shr'gg, it will destroy the entire universe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SnipingYou^_^.com
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:20 pm

Note: The buildings can stop regeneration completely, but mobile anti-regens will halt their regens by 90%. If a source of metal is found, the rule is broken for the time being.
Regenerators cannot absorb anti-regens, for their opposites.

And no, I'm making no exception to this rule.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:50 pm

After Aaron stopped the Black Sun from firing, the entire HE nation was into an uproar once more. Aaron and Royquin did what he could to calm the masses, but there was no responce from Simon on what happenned.

Shortly after, Aaron received this message.

"Reciever: High Chansellor Aaron Steele.

My mission is a failure.
My pride has guided me.
My pride has controlled me.
My pride is my death.
They have new plans.
They have new weapons that we can never imagine.
This is my last order to you in this world.
Go and find someone who you will think is suited as an emperor.
You may share this with anyone you wish.
I trust you with this.
Goodbye."

Aaron: ...
Aaron: I already advised against it...
Aaron: Looks like I won the bet...
Aaron: Now, what to do next...

Outer-Cluster World Korpus VI

Terrens = HE
Zerg = Sh'rrg
Nova = Anabell
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Cpt: All's clear. It's way too silent here...
Crew: Huh? Sir, unknown! 2 'o clock!
Cpt: Is that an AC?
Crew: Appears so...but it's ignoring our warnings.
Cpt: Holy lord...gun it down! GUN IT DOWN!

MA: To our two, boys, let's roll.
MA2: Hey, where the hell did he- *Static*
MA6: Hey, Jase? Wha- *Static*
MA: The fuck is happenning!? It keeps on...GAAAA- *Static*

Cpt: Bravo one, respond! Bravo team, respond!

MA3: Sir, Bravo and Charlie squadrons are down! Where the fuck did he go? Oh my GO- *Static*
MA4: I'm under fire! I need...holy shit...are you kidding me? Oh damni- *Static*
MA5: Hey, Kevin! Respond! What's going on? Oh, hell no! GYAAA- *Static*

Cpt: Alpha Squad? Bravo? Charlie? What the hell is going on!
Crew: It's closing in fast! To our six! No, to our eight! Wait, to our...what the fuck!
Cpt: You're kidding me...message HQ, we got a problem.
Crew: Oh cr-*BOOM*-ap! Engines are down!
Cpt: Abandon ship!
Crew: Oh...my...god... *Static*

HQ: Fleet 206! Respond! I repeat, Fleet 206! That's a whole fleet down in 21 seconds...

http://mozy-ryzel.deviantart.com/art/ARMORED-CORE-part-2-98749555
Last Reported image by Fleet 206 before being cut off.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:00 pm

The entire HE is in turmoil once again.
The first problem is that Simon does not have any heirs.
Thousands of individuals now fight for the title of "Emperor" and the throne.

The second problem is the KC.
They have begun making simular duplicates of already-existing weapons, with their own systems to boost their new toys.

The third problem is the Sh'rrg.
Their numbers, though driven back on the UEF front, is crippling the HE flanks as everyone argues and fights for the throne.

In other news, Aaron and Royquin has made a disturbing discovery...
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:01 am

Elites = Rioters
Humans = HE Forces

This would be the perfect time to whack the HE, spart. xD
Back to top Go down
AlphaQHard

AlphaQHard

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 am

Um...considering the UEF just started a war for no reason...

ECP forces probe UEF forces before pulling back to blacked out regions that cannot CANNOT be spied upon NOR ENTERED and have since been there, doing unknown things.
Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Infiltration-1
HE forces have apparently begun rioting and other such things...ECP forces appeared with Riot Armor, Shields, Rubber ammo and knockout/tear gas/EMP grenades to put down riots on HE planets.

While the HE picks its new leader, the ECP has unexplainably pledged its support/defense of the HE until they can bring it under control.

Meanwhile, UEF forces begin to mysteriously lose contact with border outposts and colonies.

Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Cod4topsales
Live broadcast of a ECP special forces trooper before the feed cuts out

Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-pc-5
An assault on one of the in between major/minor UEF bases
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:11 pm

i said that rp never happened u ever listen?
this is one reason why i want to modify the rp
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Aight...let's make the storyline around this.

The KC is planning something big. VERY big, and it's up to our heroes, the only ones who knows of Simon's last memo, to stop it.
In the way of our (glorious) victory-in-waiting, we have diplomatic and physical obsticals.
The biggest one for the HE is it's current leaderless problem. Aaron's still (Self) debating about the problem. He's narrowed down the possibilities to a few dozen people, but he's still working out on who sould be the emperor.

Anyone want to try for this? Aaron's gonna send the person through the trial, and if you make it out (alive), your guy could be the next Helixian Emperor.
Back to top Go down
AlphaQHard

AlphaQHard

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:37 pm

I'm content enough to rule one force.
As is my character.
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Random Points Counter : 9674
Random Reputation System : 14

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:37 pm

THE INFINITE WAR MUST END.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Well, to make it blunt n simple, it's never going to end unless Spart stops waging pointless wars.
If modern life was like that, the world would have been fucked ten times over by now.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:22 pm

.......... There's no dam war going on. If u didn't notice, all the wars were started by disagreements. And I have yet to finish

the new uef knows if humanity is to survive it must preserve it then. It has seeked peace between alpha's faction (remember LAST RP NEVER HAPPENED). N never once I declared war on u.

Uef spreads its democracy to the crumbling HE urging the people that they should elect their leader to prevent future civil wars. Uef has announced as well it is currently working on trying to destroy the weapon they found for the good of all seniet races.

Also if u declare war on me, u must rp EVERY battle, u cannot simply say u won a battle.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:35 pm

......... Transmission received from unknown location..........
Listening in........
Only watch till 1:50, thats real whats real.
Someone has raised defcon to defcon 2, they are almost expecting war or someone is.

Also strangely, unknown robots are detected. UEF and HE knows they are terraformer bots orginally sent out to terraform the planets before any civilians arrive. They can produce their number rapidly and learn very fast. UEF wants to put an end to these terraforming bot projects. They learn too fast and don't learn why they were created nor why peace must be first option.

Soon the terraformers suddenly attack the HE.
All hell has broken loose. There are too many of them and they are going to overwhelm Both UEF and HE. HE stands in the way to UEF of course xD. heres the number of the robots.
1 billion more then all of our population plus militaries combined people.
Soon to be 5 billion more in 1 month.
Back to top Go down
AlphaQHard

AlphaQHard

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:52 pm

ECP troops swarm through the gateways, engaging the terraformers with weapons they could only dream of. Unadaptable against, the ECP weapons irradiate the memory crystals in the terraformers, leaving them useless husks that have no AI. After pushing back the invaders in the HE, the ECP regularly patrols the borders for signs of the UEF being overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:59 pm

U cannot simply say u won remember? HAVE TO RP THE FUCKING BATTLE.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:47 am

The explosion that my newest char got out of

Ignore everything past 45 seconds

His powers ( I KNOW IT SHOULD BE UNDER RP CHAR, IT WILL BE I'M TOO TIRED TO POST IT RIGHT NOW)
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Future Events   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:07 pm

Since it was starting to become difficult figuring out where to post our events...here we go.

Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Sm_pirate_ship
Last image of an unknown ship before the transmission was cut.
It appeared out of nowhere from the KC terratories. It is not HE, UEF, or any other known factions. It also does not appear to have the KC's regeneration/absorbtion ability.
Wrecks and multiple dropship-class ships have been seen near what appears to be the ship's docking bays. Some carry HE insignias, some have the UEF engraved on it, others have completely unknown tags.
The engines are not running. It seems as if it's...drifting? No combat activities were reported during the disappearences.
It is also as if the ship as some sort of sheild around it. A scout ship, before having its transmission cut, reported that "projectiles fired at the shields merely bounce off, but ships and debris can easily fly-or float-right through the sheild."
Nobody knows what's in the ship. The few things people DO know about this strange ship is that it's huge, has tons of wreakage floating around it, and it dosn't seem to be populated...
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Unknown Pings detected under orbital defense of planet ST-22
Commander on ST-22: Are you sure?
Station: Detecting Quantum Energies below Orbital Defense
Officer:Oh this can't be happening
Commander: There's no doubt, its them.
Commander: A state of emergency has been announced, all units prepare for combat insertion.
Rameiz: This is The Airborne 201st, rdy for combat insertion
(u hear many panics over the radio as terraformers start overrunning many and slaughtering many civilians)
Next Day.......

america=uef
russia=Terraformers
Back to top Go down
TehNinja

TehNinja

Random Points Counter : 6856
Random Reputation System : -11

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:34 am

the hidden have risen up to fight. all nations now face a threat from within their own boundaries.
Back to top Go down
TehNinja

TehNinja

Random Points Counter : 6856
Random Reputation System : -11

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:24 pm

The hidden have risen up, and a new faction is added to the Infinite War.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:56 pm

The KC has begun a sudden massive attack on every side of the HE, UEF, and ECP.
The Terraformers are becoming easy prey to the KC's absorbtion ability.

Moreover...new KC Commanders have been sighted.

Last edited by Zeroground on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:59 pm

The terraformers are now upgrading but not giving any ups. Most are without ups but elites have the ups. (most are without ups cuz of their massive numbers)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future rp (Retired)   Future rp (Retired) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Future rp (Retired)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allurmage :: General Roleplaying Purposes :: Events & Ideas-
Jump to: