Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spartan's Theme Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Random Points Counter : 14334
Random Reputation System : 16

Spartan's Theme Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Spartan's Theme Ideas   Spartan's Theme Ideas Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:44 pm

--Modern--
Factions:The Tor'ra (Enemies) Various factions u can create

Background: The world is in hell, Verr has fallen (a continent which is very big) (imagine Europe+aisa) to these things. This all begun when (faction which is dead, don't have name for it) began testing with ancient artifacts. They constructed a wall bigger than the wall of china around the artifacts. No one knows what happened inside (but me) but suddenly these human like figures which were very altered broke out of the wall....The normal creature seemed to have 4 glowing eyes. But there were many others with 5 or 6 or even 8 glowing yellowish eyes. (as in completely yellow eyes). Soon entire cities simply vanished from contact. Within 5 years, verr felled to these creatures. 128 miles away (across a channel) the country Spivas was thought they were safe....They were wrong. (ok imagine greenland, thats how big the country is on an island) The creatures dug underneath the channel and launched air attacks (wth did they get air??) against them. THey put up a better fight then the continent of verr did but in months, Spari was lost. (a faction across the sea) decided that action was needed before this came to their shores. (this faction is as big as north america) (and is connected to another continent) (imagine africa) The public doesn't know much about this outbreak, nor do the troops. If we were to do this idea we would start on a carrier, being launched into battle (this is reinforcements, we've got a foothold on Spivas). We're taking heavy losses.

What we would need:
Squad leader
Squad

also if anyone heard about my char, he was on the first wave. His company was destroyed/infected. He was found running around with wave 3 and was sent back to the carrier for rest. He refuses any medical treatment. (no one knows hes infected yet...) Hes being assigned to this squad
Back to top Go down
http://www.SnipingYou^_^.com
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Spartan's Theme Ideas   Spartan's Theme Ideas Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:29 pm

Guys this theme is a work in progress, ideas or suggestions are welcomed
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Spartan's Theme Ideas   Spartan's Theme Ideas Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:42 pm

We all use to run in a gang…we were pretty young. Our leader was like a father to us. When they arrested him, everything fell apart. Everyone stayed for 10 years after, and watched him die of cancer within the prison. All our crimes have begun to turn from success to failure. The gang was in turmoil, and we left it to rot realizing we shouldn’t be in this gang. We took our different ways, hoping to forget the past and move on with our lives. But we can never escape our pasts…. And our future is uncertain. The FBI rolled in, and tried to capture me. Good thing I always come prepared. I don’t know if they’ve gone after anyone else, or if they were just after me. But I think I’m about to find out.

In this rp you take the roll of ex-gang chars who are now fugitives and running from the FBI. In beginning we will all be split up since we took our different paths. One of us could be working for the FBI to capture us all. The fbi seem to want us all alive…for now.

This idea is still work in progress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartan's Theme Ideas   Spartan's Theme Ideas Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Spartan's Theme Ideas
Page 1 of 1