Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Divine Warriors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Random Points Counter : 14334
Random Reputation System : 16

The Divine Warriors Empty
PostSubject: The Divine Warriors   The Divine Warriors Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:23 pm

This is the group within exile which i decide to release information about.

Not much will be released this night due to i am tired

THIS IS NOT A RIP OFF OF BLACK DAWN (yelling this at atomic)

Long ago there were only two magics, Chaos and Divine. Both very similar in terms of power and auras. Thats where they end. Chaos=killers. Divine=Opposite of Chaos magic.

There are many ways to use this and The divine warriors is a group within exile that has teaches many how to use Divine magic. These warriors then are exile's spies, recon, and diplomats. In time of war they are also commanders due to their efficiency with telepathic orders.

There are many categories (u can suggest some)
heres one
Spiritual Warriors

This one, the user has look within their hearts and find their inner creature (usually a powerful carnivore like example: Bear) After their first change, they are admitted into this. They usually also get bonus like stats from their "spiritual form". Example: Dragon spiritual form, High tolerance to pain (passive) High tolerance to drugs (passive)
Thats it for now!
Plz comment or suggest things.
I AM MAKING A CHAR THAT IS wait already posted it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SnipingYou^_^.com
Fenix

Fenix

Random Points Counter : 8151
Random Reputation System : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Warriors   The Divine Warriors Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:21 am

Yup doesn't sound like a rip off at all to me ^^,
no sarcasm, i really mean that. Smile
Hmm... As for a type...
How about the "Interventions"
A squad of elite groups that when war threatens Exile, attempt to stem it before it starts, with anything from diplomacy to assassination, when war starts they, with their unique training, can hold off a choke hold better then a army could. They are trained in a weapon of their choice, as well as their divine magic, and operate in groups of solo to ten depending on the type of training and their ranking,
ranks for this squad are
Common Intervene (Which is hard enough to get into)
Elite Intervene (Even harder)
Divine Interventions (Very very few in this order)
Rearrange info as you please, i just thought I'd through that idea out Smile
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Warriors   The Divine Warriors Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:04 am

Haven't even explained everything.
Category i meant like class-- not rank xD
ty for giving me the ranks.

I wonder who else is gona have a char inside this.

THIS

IS

SPARTA!!!!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Warriors   The Divine Warriors Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:00 pm

OH okay, make it a super duper small class, only with the "Divine interventions"
because looking on it today, that sounds like the good thing to do to me Smile
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Warriors   The Divine Warriors Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Divine Intervention rank is rlly only rank. Other two are like majority of them but their in training the Divine Interventions are the trained elites that go out n do the shit. Also back home helps train the rookies.
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

Random Points Counter : 6086
Random Reputation System : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Warriors   The Divine Warriors Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:49 pm

"Peacemakers?"
How bout ppl like douglas(NO NOT GLASS CANNON WISE)
who are strong but fu-ing hate combat. They pulled in when war gets rly bad to take the path of least bloodshed. They also step in to lead with ancient strategies to pwn the other army if no other options
A: blowing up some of the other ppl and saying: STOP OR JOO DIE.
or: *kill da other sides leader*
not a rank, its a group that ppl can choose to b in. there ARE requirements to b in it tho. such as: strong-ness! Peacefull-ness! and smart-ness(not exactly REQUIRED)(u can b weak but smart and strong but dumb long as u dont like battle)
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Warriors   The Divine Warriors Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Posted mah divine intervention (er)
Oh and can i mix the two together? Like have this char have a spirit form and a animal form as well? XD
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Warriors   The Divine Warriors Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Umm u never answered, if it's a no i can just delete my forms of that char. Smile
Oh yeah, hows about this one, the "Shadows".
More of secret ops/spy's, they are very adapt in combat, but their main purpose is a spy. They can get past almost anything and walk on silence like a feather, and are very swift and fast. It's hard to get the exact requirements to be one, and even harder to train them so there aren't a lot, but there are quite a few. There's no elites or commanders of this group, they are pretty much a group of elites that are commanded by a standard commander. They are very loyal and rarely ever break their mission and will try to complete it until they die.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Warriors   The Divine Warriors Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:01 pm

Create anything u want just make sure i agree (i agree with this xD)
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Warriors   The Divine Warriors Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:34 am

Ok i have a plan to add a disadvantage to using both spiritual and animal forms
Everyone even masters who use spiritual form have to stay in it for 3 entire days (72 hours i believe) before they can change back. Spiritual and animal form are bombarded sometimes by their spiritual/animal form's instincts or something like that. They can have a chance of losing control of themselves, maybe forever. Animal instincts bombard them more often and more strongly, but only have a 1 day restriction before they can turn back to human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Warriors   The Divine Warriors Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Divine Warriors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allurmage :: General Roleplaying Purposes :: Factions & Races-
Jump to: