Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead Frontier

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12340
Random Reputation System : 19

Dead Frontier - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Dead Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:14 pm

I agree that it's better than the 2D version, but I've noticed that searching takes longer now.
Also, if you pick up something at this stage (At least cash in my case) it automatically lists you as "AFK" and there's no way to get out of it. Although the AFK function would be handy later on...
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Random Points Counter : 9676
Random Reputation System : 14

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Dead Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Uh, not for me. It puts you in afk mode so zombies can't grief you while you are looking at map or inventory or items. It gets out of it soon as you finish.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Dead Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:43 am

HURRAH!! A CHAINSAW AT LAST!! EAT MY SPINNING BLADE OF ZOMBIE GRINDING!!
Ahem...anyways...a Chainsaw is a cool weapon but it attracts a SHITLOAD of aggro. I recommend carrying around a more silent melee when you bring along a chainsaw...because it's a bad idea to piss off or greatly annoy a boss/semi-boss/special. First Chainsaw, Dilmar PS, is at 50 melee and 30 strength (If you're too lazy to look it up yourself).

A Kris (Blade) and Dilmar (Chainsaw) combination is handy, as the Dilmar draws aggro but is good for exp grinding, and the Kris for when you want to avoid all that zombie bullcrap, 'cause when you get them going it's quite hard to stop. Be sure to bring along a ranged weapon, 'cause those new zombies can one-hit-kill you if you're in the 'serious' condition.

Trust me. Those new zombies hurt. I already suffered a nasty death three times due to underestimating those Tendril freaks (And a fourth from a Bone, those are bloody tanks). Avoid when possible, and if you do want to take one, DO NOT USE A MELEE AGAINST A TENDRIL. You can dodge a Bone easy if there aren't many zombies around and you're agile, but against a Tendril you're asking for a funeral.

Tendrils are rather easy to spot, and you need new glasses if you can't see a Bone once it's on screen (Unless it's out of your cam view, then I won't blame you for getting mauled.)
Check out the rest of 'em at the DF Wiki's Beasiary: http://deadfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Bestiary

P.S: You guys still play this? Because I'm at lv 18 now.
P.S#2: For those of you reading this and wondering WTF Dead Frontier is? Ask me, or check it out directly: http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/refer.php?ID=405648&SERVER=fairview.deadfrontier.com
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Dead Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:03 pm

I officially love the chainsaw. I grinded my exp from 4% to 54% in a single outpost attack.

And also, if you see a random mob of zombies attack you for no reason? Run. Run for your life, there's a special after you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Dead Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dead Frontier
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3