Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Past Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Random Points Counter : 14327
Random Reputation System : 16

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Me fenix n funk created this story. Join along if u wish.
PAST RPS!!!!
I'll update the story later

Last edited by PeaceThroughPower on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.SnipingYou^_^.com
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

Random Points Counter : 6079
Random Reputation System : 3

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: RE: STory for past (cannot decide name yet)          Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:47 pm

1 thing, THIS RP IS FUN FUN FUN

another thing, i lied,
currently we havnt finished the RP we started , we saved it so this info isnt COMPLETELY accurate

Fenix's Chars in this RP: Luna, his magical fox pet
Mira, a magical girl

Spartans Chars: Darren, who we all know and love
Leux, his baby pheonix with the toddler questions

My characters: Alyss(kid), drawn into this RP by darren
Rosuto, who is actually the reincarnation of Kataki, Kataki died sendign the demon lord into a faraway dimension, he was the caretaker of Mira, so he got killed and now Rosuto is there to screw with his mind(ehehe) Rosuto is a scholar person, totally diff from Kataki excluding exact features and overall attitude. Rosuto is slowly gaining Kataki's fighting skills, and wondering where the hell he getting them from, he is also gaining memories.

Story!: Exile is rejoining world, and the temple was taken over by the same demon lord Kataki banished. He was drawn into this world through a trace of Kataki(aka his grave) by the force of Mira's anger(GJ BEETCH)(jk)and we still need to finish this story, i know neither of my char's will die, and i know Rosuto will regain most of hsi memory and all of his 1337 pwnzor haxor skillz.

As i said, the unfinished RP needs finishing, we shall update when its done.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Here's some other events that happened before and during

Exile history
1345 years ago, a war broke out with exile and a warlord. Somehow, the warlord turned most of exile's allies against it. Everyone declared exile evil and curropt. This war lasted 27 dreadful years. At the end, exile was almost defeated. The magicains of exile did to save the city from destruction. They encased their island inside a magicial barrier which no one could cross. Within the next 10 years following the encasing, exile's goverment changed from monarchy to something they call democracy. Within 300 years, exile was rebulit to it's glory again.

Legends state that exile raged war on humanity and all races who inhabited earth.
It states exile was curropt and greedy.

Little does everyone know, exile has been with everyone for all these years despite the barrier. How though remains a mystery.
I'm back at my house n switching to the computer.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Beginning of rp----Important event

Exile's barrier, which has mostly prohibited it from the outside world, is suddenly cracking..........
The barrier wasn't able to be seen, just waves crashing into something. Suddenly sailors near the barrier see Cracks in the sky. Many people who can sense magic, sense there is great magic building up within these area. The crack are where most of the magic is sensed. Suddenly....A shock wave is heard, over 30% of the world heard it. the barrier, was gone. Why???? some asked.
What will exile do??
Is exile still alive??

The first question has not been solved yet. But exile is still alive and already has scouts over the planet scouting ahead, seeing what has happened while they have been gone. Exile knew its reputation was bad. Congress didn't want war.

---Later---
There was an incident..... 4 scouts were discovered. They were then pulled back to some overpasses where they successfully hid. One was almost captured but all soldiers who tried capturing the one exilian where killed. The leader of the temple (before demon arrived) has said that exile wishes war with them. This was false but no one knew that. Exile's government was seeing a repeat.... after the reports of what happening they knew it was a repeat. Exile had, no must intervene what was happening before it was too late. Intervene they did, Later that day, Exile declared war on the temple. (under demon lord control now) It knew these would hurt their reputation more, but they couldn't allow the demon lord to destroy humanity by turning everyone against each other.
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: RE: Story for past (cannot decide name yet)          Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:38 pm

rowr, the RP was finished WEWT

they r now in demondragonland, looking to rescue Darren, who Delvin kidnaped(FUCK U DELVIN) Alyss has discovered her druid powa's, but is now currently beat up like hell and tired like shit. She dived into portal right after defeat of demon lord. Apparently no human can survive there, yet a fox can(da f?) so Alyss was morphed to her fox form, but its not a form yet. Luna and Leux dived in after her. Kataki(yes, Rosuto got his memory back) and Mira(who did shit against the DL, she REALLY needs to be useful at the end-boss atk one of these days) are staying behind to rebuild the temple's civi. They will conveniently re-open portal at the end of the demon-land RP. theres RP(G) logic for u.

Plan: while its just a week real-time, in the demondragonland, it takes about 15 yrs. Or ppl age super fast, or sumtin. POINT IS when they come out it will be adult alyss. Fenix+Spart= a sick-shaped heart. A bit of insightful rhyming, they both ahve sick coupled minds.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:23 pm

actually funk, time there goes very fast without u noticing. Thats how the dragon hatchlings grow so fast.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Siege of the temple
       Past Rp      Siege_by_ortheza

TEH 1337 PORTAL! (it breaks down xD)
       Past Rp      Magic_Portal_by_Nightcross
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Random Points Counter : 8144
Random Reputation System : 21

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:19 pm

For the record, gaara, Mira WAS going to do something,
but then spart came in with his dragon out of nowhere and pretty much defeated the purpose of
A) A build up
B) Mira
C) Mira doing anything
Because his dragon was so high and mighty that he took care of it no problem.
So.... Yeah she was gonna pwn the DL,
but then Alyss attacked him too.
So he was so weak after it was pointless.
You need to listen to other people in rps more, I tried to get in like 8 times
but to no avail because you wanted to use your own chars mostly.
<.<.....
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: RE: Story for past (cannot decide name yet)          Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:49 pm

actually i was using my chars, for them to get owned and make mira angry, so theres the buildup for ya. But then spart came and im like: ahh screw it
SO ITS ALL UR FAULT SPART u should be ashamed of urself
but look on the bright side fenix, Mira gunna re-open the portal by herself, i mean who gunna do it, KATAKI? pfft when it comes to magic hes useless
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: RE: Story for past (cannot decide name yet)          Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:20 pm

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG IDEA IDEA IDEA
how about...
while Alyss&co. r off in demondragonland, Mira+Kataki feel da strange energay! fo tha trapped weetch dudet
They meet up with some randome main characters and go too teh source! zomg.
Or i could use douglas, use 2nd to ulti and blow it up in one go.
Douglas=strongest char while Kataki is mah fav
Fenix, if u dont want mira in on the RP, she could stay behind and help rebuild da place XD. elephant
note: GET ON
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Guys if Mira build up and killed dl, then I wouldn't have been able to succesfully allow Delvin to kidnap darren and make it look epic at all. Plus it's like u kill the boss in an rpg and out of nowhere a boss that is stronger and better (pwns u easily due to the earlier boss). I also sacrifice it for those chars who went threw the gate to find Darren. Also (censored due to spoiler). Razz
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Even with douglas it wouldn't be easy, i told you i need 3+ players for it.
If you brought in your top 3, I would need to bring in mine, and none of them
would be willing to do it because Redemption could probably, but he
can feel the darkness of it, Yurahara was the one who sealed her to begin with,
and a dragon lord couldn't exactly fit in there, and as the temple is impossible to even harm from the outside...
My evil chars couldn't do it, seeing as Gka'Privae is the only one powerful enough to aid, but he
once again, couldn't fit in the temple nor harm it from the outside.
So i can't use my top three, and your top three won't be enough alone,
I need someone elses top 1st 2nd or 3rd char(s) in there to help us.
If my main chars weren't so damn pure or wise then we could do it two man but since they not...
Yeahh.. It is a good idea though, maybe if spart were to bring in some of his uber chars. ^^
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:16 am

Thanks to Chaos, A city of lost souls, Kyiash is now freed!!!
MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
She has joined chaos as ally's, and now this means bad news for everywhere.
She stole Mira when she killed all of Demon Lord's army, and let out a cackling laugh and disappeared into portal of darkness. Her last words were "You... Destroy me...? Pitiful..." And with a last hair raising laugh, disappeared into darkness. After Luex and Kataki killed the demon lord (Again!) They realized Mira was gone. Now they must track down Kyiash. This is a time to bring in any new chars or new people since they could be drawn from the super nova of energy that shook the magical world and tipped the scales of good vs evil.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12333
Random Reputation System : 19

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:34 am

I would LIKE to join, but it seems I'll just get in the way for most cases.
And it's quite obvious which char I'll use as my main.
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: RE: Story for past (cannot decide name yet)          Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Kyiash,(hey i got her name right! YES!) run. Kataki will find you.
Kataki has always fought level-headed his whole life. If HES pissed? You know ur fucked.

Most likely scenario: Kataki&co. fight kyiash and weaken her uberly
then DL comes again(I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD TURN INTO MEGATRON) and captures her to brainwash Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:27 pm

I just realize something

A.Luex can easily be controled
b. He's already permanent chaos
n megatron over there unlocks he's chaos form last rp and forgets he can be controlled n goes after the stronger guy

I dun get megatron never will
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Gaara, even if Kataki and co fought Kyiash, they wouldn't uberly weaken her, your forgetting she's a part of Chaos, and spart said a high authority in it. She could have chaos allies with her to deal with Kataki and Co, and kill them off after they're weakened, or distracted. Even without Chaos allies, Kyiash is my #1 evil character, it would take a hell of a lot more then Kataki and Co to weaken her. And if DL tried to brainwash her, even at her weakest, DL would be destroyed from the inside out, as would anyone who tried to enter her mind, as it is an abyss of darkness, it would suck the soul of anyone, if they didn't have a soul, their life. Her mind is a twisted vortex, DL would die, and megatron or not, that would be the end of his life. He couldn't be brought back, and he would be gone for good. Have Kataki and Co track her down, when they fight her, she'll win, and be like "Is this girl really so important to you that you would die for her...?" Then have Kataki say somethin like "I've looked after her for her entire life, if she died... The loss would be to great." Or something, then Kyiash will just drop Mira, and say "Keep coming for me.... I'll be waiting." And disappear again. Kyiash won't be defeated, much less brainwashed, but she's not the main villain of the story. Hell she might even team up with you at one point, if only for a little bit. She's unpredictable, and if you can get through to another side of her, I.E with the little Kataki/Mira scene, she just may. Soo... Yeah, unless Kataki and Co has a deathwish, I wouldn't try to kill her, and unless you want the main villain, or demon lord, to die for good, don't brainwash her.
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: RE: Story for past (cannot decide name yet)          Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:12 pm

well spart, you know how in Transformers TV series(all about-ten of them)
It stretches on for like 8 seasons.
About five times in each season megatron "dies" and comes back.
in the latest COMPLETED one, NO NOT TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED THAT THING FUCKING SUCKS, MEgatron actually died and Starscream became "emporer of universe" for like 2 seasons.
Right?
WRONG
megatron STILL came back, beat the shit outta starscraem, pwnt all the autobots(amazingly without killing any of them) until a magical robot who died gifted Optimus with a huge sword.
Yes, Optimus killed Megatron, who had big missiles and lazer guns, with a giant sword. a giant MAGICAL sword at that.
YesX2, i know all of this from watching like 4 episodes of the entire fucking series.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:07 am

There's a threat to kyiash u know.
Luex is on his second life----When a phoenix dies, their next life, something will be at least twice as stronger then it was. His magic is the aim and it is far above twice. His chances of becoming strong enough-72.3242423234234532343524622352653235235% is how much of a chance he has of becoming the biggest threat to her. (currently he is very weak but growing every day)
Note:Chaos are already trying to find him without success cuz thats how they are. Also if the temple found out he was chaos, they would ,as quick as possible, want to execute Luex due to their vow or something. Kataki may be on that vow.........and everyone else would want to kill him to if they found out he was chaos. Well if they found out his past he's screwed. Ya luex's future doesn't look bright does it?
All who agree say i
i
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:44 am

No individual is a threat to Kyiash for the moment,
she is my #1 evil char for a very specific reason you know...
Luex isn't the only one getting stronger by the day,
so... With that in mind, along with everything else,
Luex's future doesn't look bright at all... Maybe Kyiash will do something to help him rather then fight him. *shrugs* I dunno, i'm considering her switch sides, still be epic and evil, but helping the good side out...
Be a nice plot twist Very Happy
but by the way
I
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:14 am

Fenix n funk n anyone else important or wants to join, get on early tomorrow. I'll be on early as well.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Kyiash is taken out of this RP, I'm getting irritated with the whole "This can kill Kyiash" or "Now Kyiash is matched!" or just in general the whole who can beat Kyiash or what random event can somehow suddenly beat her... *yawns* it was irritating me last RP, and i think that with this RP it was good to free her, but not keep her in it because now it's all competitive. Sooo... She's out of this RP now, Now it's back to the good old Mira, Kataki, and Luex thing... And i also took her out since everyone was kinda going on their own story, and Mira was like the one trying to keep them all together, and she was on the verge of being killed which is how much of a minorty she became through all the other events in this rp... Which is also annoying, I would like a little help from SOME people *koffgaarakoff* on keeping the storyline in check instead of having Mira have to chase after kataki after he gets all insane and stuffs *takes deep breath*. Okay, theres my explanation and semi-rant. XD
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Problem---Funk has now said he is changing accounts and not telling us the account. Sad right? o well.
Reaction plz---
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12333
Random Reputation System : 19

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Yay?
Boo?
I don't exactly care, as long as he stays out of my life for a good period of time. >.>
And please don't ask, you all should know by now how pissed off I am at him.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:51 am

Okay on Peraer, we really need to continue becauseee
When Luex senses her magic and makes the crucial link, Mira will show up in the RP, and after she does something very unique will happen soo..
WE NEED TO CONTINUE THIS RP PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Past Rp      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Rp           Past Rp      Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Past Rp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next