Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will everyone Puh-leeeze

Go down 
+3
FunkGaara)nXb(
TehNinja
Fenix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenix

Fenix

Random Points Counter : 8151
Random Reputation System : 21

Will everyone Puh-leeeze Empty
PostSubject: Will everyone Puh-leeeze   Will everyone Puh-leeeze Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:54 pm

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EITHER
A) JACKING IDEAS FROM ANIMES OR PICTURES FROM THEM
B) JACKING CONCEPTS FROM VIDEO GAMES OR MOVIES
C) JACKING COMMON IDEAS AND CLAIMING THEM YOUR OWN
Elaboration in point A-
If it's a good idea, or a cool picture, GO FOR IT! IT'S WHY THE PICTURE IS THERE!!!
If it's not gonna be used, why leave it?
For instance, Bleach has a great story line and EXCELLENT ideas for Rp's, i don't see anything wrong in using said ideas.
Elaboration on point B-
ONCE AGAIN if it's a cool idea, and a good one, then USE IT!!!
Another example, armored core's.
That is from a TON of video games, movies, animes, and everything. IT'S A GREAT IDEA SO PEOPLE USE IT!
And i don't see anyone complaining over "Ripping off" and idea.
Elaboration on point C-
An elite squad or group suddenly someones idea alone?
Don't even make me count the amount of times i've seen, heard, or anything else. There is some such thing as jacking ideas someone else used, but that DOES NOT QUALIFY, it is a COMMON thing.
RPING IS MEANT TO HAVE FUN AND LET YOUR IMAGINATION FLY!
NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT IS COPYRIGHTED OR ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT!
IF IT'S AN IDEA A ANIME OR A MOVIE OR SOMETHING ELSE HIT BEFORE YOU, USE IT ANYWAYS!
If it has potential, don't be afraid of someone being like "OH MAH GOSHZ U SO'S COPIED THAT!!!"
Because even if it's true, It's meant to be having fun.
I mean... Don't copy everything word for word or detail for detail,
but if it's a great idea and has excellent potential, go for it.
I could name off at least fifty copyrighted things from movies, ect. On myself included, and almost everyone else.
So what if two people used SC2 Zerg Trailer?
It explained the idea well,
and helped us visualize each individual idea.
See what i mean?
Please comment if you agree or disagree with me, and i'll try to help you see what i mean if you disagree.
Back to top Go down
TehNinja

TehNinja

Random Points Counter : 6858
Random Reputation System : -11

PostSubject: Re: Will everyone Puh-leeeze   Will everyone Puh-leeeze Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:25 pm

why the hell did you post this useless shit?
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

Random Points Counter : 6086
Random Reputation System : 3

PostSubject: RE: Will everyone Puh-leeeze   Will everyone Puh-leeeze Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 pm

its cuz fenix is that honest fool type of person, no offense. Its cuz of honest ppl like him, however foolish, that our world isnt steeped in Armageddon. Lets hear it for the honest fools! but their mission is kinda hopeless, its 50 agaisnt the world here i mean cmon.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Will everyone Puh-leeeze   Will everyone Puh-leeeze Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Thank you Gaara, I'm glad you still think that way Smile
And for Tehninja..
I post this "useless" stuff because ALMOST EVERYONE is like "uhh you kinda ripped of alien vs predator" when i just used the pictures and basic ideas, but i customized them. It was a good idea, and a good picture, so i used it.
And apparently, more then half this forum can't enjoy a good idea, because they must refer to it as "Ripping off" something.
Not just me, but i have seen EVERYONE, you included ninja, say something about ripping off of something else, however the forums got deleted so i no longer have proof.
I say this so that people will ENJOY a good idea, even if it's based off somewhere else, instead of worrying about copyrighting or something.
That ninja, is why i post this, and i hope this forum,
not that they are already loosened up, i must say i like this forum the way it is a lot, but i think that i should post this so that everyone will remember to enjoy or take advantage of a good idea should it come their way instead of worrying about copyrighting.
And you really don't have to be so temper-mental all the time, or swear every other sentence. Not that i wasn't expecting someone to say something like that
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Random Points Counter : 9676
Random Reputation System : 14

PostSubject: Re: Will everyone Puh-leeeze   Will everyone Puh-leeeze Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Apologies for complaing about ripping off pictures.
I realize how hard it is to find perfect pictures.
Fenix changed my opinion on it; it is INSPIRED by it, not ripped off.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Random Points Counter : 14334
Random Reputation System : 16

PostSubject: Re: Will everyone Puh-leeeze   Will everyone Puh-leeeze Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:39 pm

SpartanMario wrote:
U know there isn't any thing like jacking.
Only inspiring unless u copy it entirely.
LOL ATOMIC
u change it after i write this ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.SnipingYou^_^.com
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Will everyone Puh-leeeze   Will everyone Puh-leeeze Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:45 pm

Thank you atomic, you described it perfectly.
Ideas are Inspired, not copyrighted, that's why they both start with an I ^^
Thanks again atomic. Smile
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12340
Random Reputation System : 19

PostSubject: Re: Will everyone Puh-leeeze   Will everyone Puh-leeeze Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:23 pm

It's hell-ass hard to find a proper future melee weapon anymore due to the number of fucking retards posting a HALO ENERGY SWORD REPEATEDLY on google.

It's always that or those idiots that post the wrong thing in the wrong spot. I wish I can stab those bastards to death.
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Random Points Counter : 9676
Random Reputation System : 14

PostSubject: Re: Will everyone Puh-leeeze   Will everyone Puh-leeeze Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:27 pm

With aliens, you always get aliens or xenomorphs from the popular movie, Alien.
Back to top Go down
AlphaQHard

AlphaQHard

Random Points Counter : 7440
Random Reputation System : 0

PostSubject: Re: Will everyone Puh-leeeze   Will everyone Puh-leeeze Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:58 pm

alien is a broad term for a life form other than documented life forms that is not understood
i.e. wolves/dogs were alien until we domesticated and understood them
and um i started another war Surprised and this time...the sh'rrg has lost the battle with the new threat and has also been integrated with it, along with the unkown alien races discovered in the ruins of the last helix empire and cybran battle
Back to top Go down
TehNinja

TehNinja

Random Points Counter : 6858
Random Reputation System : -11

PostSubject: Re: Will everyone Puh-leeeze   Will everyone Puh-leeeze Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:13 am

Fenix wrote:
Thank you Gaara, I'm glad you still think that way Smile
And for Tehninja..
I post this "useless" stuff because ALMOST EVERYONE is like "uhh you kinda ripped of alien vs predator" when i just used the pictures and basic ideas, but i customized them. It was a good idea, and a good picture, so i used it.
And apparently, more then half this forum can't enjoy a good idea, because they must refer to it as "Ripping off" something.
Not just me, but i have seen EVERYONE, you included ninja, say something about ripping off of something else, however the forums got deleted so i no longer have proof.
I say this so that people will ENJOY a good idea, even if it's based off somewhere else, instead of worrying about copyrighting or something.
That ninja, is why i post this, and i hope this forum,
not that they are already loosened up, i must say i like this forum the way it is a lot, but i think that i should post this so that everyone will remember to enjoy or take advantage of a good idea should it come their way instead of worrying about copyrighting.
And you really don't have to be so temper-mental all the time, or swear every other sentence. Not that i wasn't expecting someone to say something like that

hey hey the whole Infinite War crap was a VALID arguement. Even spartan admitted he took the ideas from the game. its one thing to just take some good things from a game for a story, but another to use just about EVERYTHING.

ie:
its fine to use predator-alien pics

its NOT fine to create a whole story that completely involves everything in predator-alien, get my drift?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will everyone Puh-leeeze   Will everyone Puh-leeeze Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Will everyone Puh-leeeze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allurmage :: Other Stuff :: Locked-
Jump to: