Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo or Starcraft?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy-Deadwoman

Lucy-Deadwoman

Random Points Counter : 5090
Random Reputation System : 0

Halo or Starcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Halo or Starcraft?   Halo or Starcraft? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:32 am

So, heres the deal, before you get all ratty, im not actually choosing between the two, i love starcraft to death and halo is awesome. However, me and my friends at school got talking.. and started wondering.. and well.. now i wanna know your opinions. So.. ill be asking you all a series of questions, id like it if u responded and numbered the answers so i knew which u were answering tyvm and u wont be judged for ur answers ;3 (THAT MEANS NO JUDGING OTHERS EITHER!).

Also, if you'd like (And id prefer it), you can put your reasons why, dont go paragraphy on me though, plz affraid
Oh, and btw, "Tie" is an answer, though ill need your explanation why.

#1) Protoss Vs Covenant, who would win?

#2) Zerg Vs Flood, who would win?

#3) UNSC Vs Terran, who would win?

#4) Alright, this ones a bit more complicated, if in the situation that the starcraft universe all teamed up (Protoss, Zerg, Terran [No Xel'Naga]) against the halo universe (Covenant, UNSC, Flood); and if in the impossible scenario that they all got along perfectly without ANY infighting, who would win? Starcraft Universe? or Halo Universe?

#5) Okay, next, in the crazed situation that these universes somehow came together (like in pervious question), who would win the triangle war, then? Protoss/Covenant Vs Zerg/Flood Vs Terran/UNSC?

#6) Finally, and this one will seem slightly off topic, if in some situation all 6 of the previous races teamed up to go against the entire Warhammer Universe, who would win?

Notice!: This is including everything you can think of, SC2, SC: Broodwar, Halo Wars, Halo Reach, EVERYTHING! (.. that is currently out)

Edit:

#7) How bout Forerunner Vs Xel'Naga? (or what we know of them xD)

#8 ) (Just to see if it makes a dif) Repeat question 4 but with Forerunners for halo, and Xel'Naga for starcraft

Last edited by Lucy-Deadwoman on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SinLordCrisis

Random Points Counter : 5578

Halo or Starcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo or Starcraft?   Halo or Starcraft? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:42 am

#1) Protoss Vs Covenant, who would win?
The Covenant Would win, although they are very close in technology, the Covenant are so much more populous and Technologically advanced that they are able to teleport their stuff -inside- other ships, and blow them up from the inside, They outnumber the Protoss on a large basis on the fact they control over 2,000 Planets and have over 7 species working for them.

#2) Zerg Vs Flood, who would win?
-The Flood would win simply by the fact that can infect everything, anything, and even the air around them, they fucking -breath- out toxic posions's that will make you infected, Every Fallen Zerg makes another flood, every fallen Flood just turns into 3 infection forms which the zerg can't infect. Flood Win.

#3) UNSC Vs Terran, who would win?
While im very supportive of the UNSC Empire, i'd say the terran would win simply by the fact that they control more resources and fleets now{after the Human-Covenant war}. They would simply win by numbers, not technology, since humans have the Nova Nuke which can crack a planets crust and implode it.

#4) Alright, this ones a bit more complicated, if in the situation that the starcraft universe all teamed up (Protoss, Zerg, Terran [No Xel'Naga]) against the halo universe (Covenant, UNSC, Flood); and if in the impossible scenario that they all got along perfectly without ANY infighting, who would win? Starcraft Universe? or Halo Universe?
In an overall free-for-all? i would give it to the Halo Universe, but only barely, the fact is, if this war happened, both sides would suffer over 75% deathrates.
[Repost]
If we added Xel'naga and Forerunner? Halo Universe takes the cake, since the Forerunner's are still alive in great numbers in many of the Dyson spheres they have made, And their ships are still all over and can make the super-fleets, because -one- forerunner Dreadnought[the One truth users] Takes out more than -70%- percent of the Sangheili fleet before they ally eachother, thats the reason the Elites obey the Prophets, because they know they can kick their ass.

#5) Okay, next, in the crazed situation that these universes somehow came together (like in pervious question), who would win the triangle war, then? Protoss/Covenant Vs Zerg/Flood Vs Terran/UNSC?
Zerg/Flood, End of story, if i need to justify this, you can ask me why xD.

#6) Finally, and this one will seem slightly off topic, if in some situation all 6 of the previous races teamed up to go against the entire Warhammer Universe, who would win?
The Combined Awesomeness of Halcraft. Simply because, the Flood and Zerg take out the Tyranids easily, the Eldar and The Dark Eldar cannot defeat the Protoss/Covenant, The UNSC and the Terran's take out the space marines/Orks because they have by far a superior number of troops/doomsday weapons. The Fact remains, Halcraft is the best Gaming series that i will make!

#7) Forerunner, Sorry, end of story, A Race that was able to make Fleet-Commanding A.I's that could fight the flood indefinitely as long as the ships weren't infected? Yeah, Forerunner.

Last edited by SinLordCrisis on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Random Points Counter : 8152
Random Reputation System : 21

Halo or Starcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo or Starcraft?   Halo or Starcraft? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:47 am

Damn, good questions.. To one, I would probably say Protoss, they have ground advantage easily, especially when you consider arcons vs hunters... Then again, plasma pistols might act as an EMP on toss... Tie there for me
Zerg vs flood... I'm gonna have to say flood, because of the spores and carrier forms, and the fact zerg has almost no range to hit them from far away before they get attacked close up by the flood spores, which will then infect the zerg, and if the gravemind vsed the hive mind... well, easy win for the gravemind.
UNSC vs Terran... Come to think of it, didn't Terran already fight something with a very similar name to UNSC and emerge victorious? XD but I think Terran would probably win there. Only main big things the UNSC gots are mac cannons and the pillar of autumn. So I'm probably going with that.
As to four.... I'm going to have to say it'll be close, but without the Forerunners mentioned inside the Halo world (WHICH THEY ARE IN!!!) Then Starcraft universe would win. However, include the forerunners in halo world, they got it hands down. Especially if them and flood teamed up together rather than kill eachother.
To Five, I'm gonna have to go with Protoss and Covi hands down for self explanable reasons.
To Six... Definately all 6 teamed together would own I think : D
EDIT:
To Seven: Forerunners, they have the most advanced technology in all of Halo, and I believe they could far outstripe the Xel'naga with their tech.
To Eight: Still the halo world. Though the Xel'naga add quite a bit of variety into that : )

Last edited by Fenix on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlphaQHard

AlphaQHard

Random Points Counter : 7441

Halo or Starcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo or Starcraft?   Halo or Starcraft? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:35 pm

1) Protoss, orbital battles would be epic to see and very close but when it comes down to it Arbiters, motherships, carriers, and etc. are just great
2) I can't believe I'm betraying my fav race, but Flood would win very closely because the Zerg just can't infest as easily as the Flood can. Plus numbers are countered by the death infestation thing...unless the Hive mind mutated some sort of strain that was resistant....well anyways Flood wins with no imagination in it (All the zerg burrow and its a stalemate Very Happy)
3) Terran. They can haz so much win. Nukes (@ will), tons of planets, cloaking (ghosts, wraiths, banshees)
4) Starcraft. If the Forerunner's stepped in, then maybe Halo...but those Xel'Naga hybrids are something else........ we'll see.
5) Terran/UNSC, because Flood/Zerg can be stopped en masse with their Terran/UNSC tactics, and UNSC can't take Covenant 1 to 5, but with Terran to even the sides it may work. Plus ghosts would WRECK covenant...although dark temps are archons....nah that's what mines, siege tanks, and missile turrets are for; and science vessels)
6) Halocraft definitely, all 6 races combined are just overpowered against anything
7) Forerunner may have some legit shit...but we know so little about the Xel'Naga, so stalemate due to almost no information
Cool See 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo or Starcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo or Starcraft?   Halo or Starcraft? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Halo or Starcraft?
Page 1 of 1