Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ive Noticed...

Go down 
5 posters

Whos Interested?
Yes
Ive Noticed... I_vote_lcap50%Ive Noticed... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
No
Ive Noticed... I_vote_lcap0%Ive Noticed... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Thinkin' 'Bout it (let me know if so, zero knows how to contact me)
Ive Noticed... I_vote_lcap50%Ive Noticed... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Lucy-Deadwoman

Lucy-Deadwoman

Random Points Counter : 5090
Random Reputation System : 0

Ive Noticed... Empty
PostSubject: Ive Noticed...   Ive Noticed... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Well, to start, all of you know who i am despite our long-time-no-see relationships.. some of you may not even remember me. Regardless of this fact, i know zero knows me well, hence why i found out about this forum, and at one point or another everyone ive seen on this forum (except mabye.. aetherrose? i think thats the one) has at least had some sort of friendly contact with me. Im proud to say this, though ive not seen all you rp, it does go for most of you ^.^

Now, to get to my point of this post, since ive somewhat introduced myself, oh and one more thing, i would like to say that yes, ive read the locked section, i know what is not to be done/said, and dont worry, u wont get that from me Razz. Anyway, back to my point.

Anyway, so, for the past hours day or so, ive been skimmin' ur entire forum, and i have to say, its the best one ive ever seen. Not dissing our own forums (that goes to nekro and crisis btw), but this is very well organized, perhaps due to the fact its what.. 6 - 8 rpers here? vs our 3? oh well, moving on. As ive been skimming ive been mostly just seeing what ur rp is like without -actually- being there, however... i have noticed something...

Ive noticed several selections of School Boy and School Girl Chars... and my interest was widely peeked.. okay well, no, not several, pretty much just Fenix, regardlessly, i was interested in this, and so i decided to ask around.. ive talked to a few people.. okay, not a few, just Zero, BUT WHO CARES! Anyway, i talked to zero, and apparently, theres these chars.. AND NO RP!

So, i have decided, that im willing to try to get this on an upstart.. starting simply at one thing? Whos interested in trying it! I will warn you i dont really know all the details yet, but i do know itll be set in a school enviornment (duh?) and well, there may or may not be some strange things going on, any ideas would be nice for it, and please, the poll is to tell me if your interested.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Random Points Counter : 14335
Random Reputation System : 16

Ive Noticed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive Noticed...   Ive Noticed... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:10 pm

1 yes (i voted yes)
but we kinda have a lot of rps going on at same time lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.SnipingYou^_^.com
Lucy-Deadwoman

Lucy-Deadwoman

Ive Noticed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive Noticed...   Ive Noticed... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Yea, i noticed there was lots of rps going on, i just figured
1) since im not in any, would be nice to offer up something i could be a part of and still not be barging into it
2) Since there was obviously a spark of interest before, that id rekindle it since youve sparked it in me, or at least, this forum has
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Random Points Counter : 8152
Random Reputation System : 21

Ive Noticed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive Noticed...   Ive Noticed... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:57 pm

I voted yes and I thank you VERY much for working on that. Sure helps me a lot because I would like to use a lot of my chars I haven't been able too : ). Plus I was smart enough to think ahead on anything that might happen that in which wierd things might happen, I like exploring that kind of thing, so I wanna say, good to have you with us Lucy : )
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Deadwoman

Lucy-Deadwoman

Ive Noticed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive Noticed...   Ive Noticed... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Not a problem fenix ^.^, i see were having lots of interest, so id like to know, is there any specific place you guys really meet? cuz if im on sc im always in my op, or of course, in a game, lol. Also id like to say, i havent rped on sc ina while, ive been doin' lots of text-rp, so excuse me if i act slightly-noobish, not that i will!! Regardlessly.. I just need to know where i can talk to you guys at, also, im already finding my own chars for it and was wondering who was interested in being excess rolls like the school, mabye some stores or something nearby, etc
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Random Points Counter : 8152
Random Reputation System : 21

Ive Noticed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive Noticed...   Ive Noticed... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:13 pm

I could do a couple stores and maybe a resturant or two, school if need be but I'd prefer to ignore that, though I could have a teacher or two in it and maybe RP some of the bystandard kids without really much of a problemo. Consider me a backup on the school thing if no one else will. As to where everyone can meet, we can either meet on the allurmage chattybox, or on starcraft or you could DL xfire if you felt not lazy enough too. : ) My computer is just about there I think so SC shouldn't be offline for very much longer.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Mastermind

Random Points Counter : 6267

Ive Noticed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive Noticed...   Ive Noticed... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:01 pm

i vote yes- i'd love to do this rp with ya. just say when n where. i got plenty of chars ot bring to the table... gotta think
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12341
Random Reputation System : 19

Ive Noticed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive Noticed...   Ive Noticed... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Roleplays are at near random, now usually on the chatbox. If you want a quick notification, go download Xfire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ive Noticed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive Noticed...   Ive Noticed... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ive Noticed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allurmage :: General Roleplaying Purposes :: Events & Ideas-
Jump to: